• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets See Those Funny Animal Books!
2 2

2,017 posts in this topic

That coo-coo is amazing. I have seen it before, but I always forget about it. Lots of other beauties too, that Funny Folks #12 is a REALLY hard book to find.

Something told me you'd like the FF 12. I thought you'd comment on the birthday cake cover actually. lol

I'll post some more tomorrow.

Well...I said I'd post some more today...doesn't look like much is going on here. Course I know the funny animal comics seem to have among the lowest on the totem pole when it comes to comics collecting overall.....

A couple more AA's from my latest grab..

AnimalAntics11.jpg

I'll post several this evening and over the next several days or more I'll post 4 or 5 FA books to help keep this cool thread going.

Animal Antics 10

AnimalAntics10.jpg

Thanks for posting all your amazing books. For some reason, I really love this cover! :applause:

Well...I said I'd post some more today...doesn't look like much is going on here. Course I know the funny animal comics seem to have among the lowest on the totem pole when it comes to comics collecting overall.....

We'd post more if we'd owned more :sorry:

That Post cover is my favorite of the run. There is also one with a spider & a magnifying glass which is really cool. I really like the Funny Folks #8 too.

Great books! Thanks for showing us. Any more? :baiting:

Tons. You want me to spoil it by showing 'em all in one day? lol

I thought it would help keep the thread on the front page a while if I posted 4 or 5 aday along with you and whomever.....I love these books.

Whats the cuttoff? This is the GA forum...right? So go to 1956? (shrug)

That Post cover is my favorite of the run. There is also one with a spider & a magnifying glass which is really cool. I really like the Funny Folks #8 too.

I thought it would help keep the thread on the front page a while if I posted 4 or 5 aday along with you and whomever.....I love these books.

This the one Shiver?

AnimalAntics28.jpg

We'd post more if we'd owned more :sorry:

Scrooge...you gotta ton of nice books dude. Love your 4-color room pics.

This the one Shiver?

AnimalAntics28.jpg

:cloud9: dats da one!

This the one Shiver?

AnimalAntics28.jpg

:cloud9: dats da one!

So who's the artist here Shiverbones? I see a sig at the bottom right but can't make it out?

Where do you see a sig? I blew the pic up 300% and can't seem to find it (shrug)

Maybe I'm Nutsy Squirrel...I thought that was a sig disguised as blades o' grass at the lower right corner...

Edited by Seadevils

Well...I'll go ahead and post the rest of the Animal Antics I got from this one collection. Everything I've shown so far including the following came from one haul.

I have many more Funny Folks as well. I'll post those tomorrow.

AnimalAntics17.jpg