• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets See Those Funny Animal Books!
2 2

1,993 posts in this topic

I have other Animal Antics that I have not photographed beginning with #1 I believe.

I'll try and shoot them over the next few days. I have lots of Real Screen, Fox and Crow, Flippity and Flop..most all the DC stuff. If you all want to see them posted..or any particlar issues I may have just let me know.

I'll post the other Funny Folks tomorrow. Come on.... let's see some non-DC stuff.

Here..I'll start with this one...

SillyTunes5.jpg

I have other Animal Antics that I have not photographed beginning with #1 I believe.

I'll try and shoot them over the next few days. I have lots of Real Screen, Fox and Crow, Flippity and Flop..most all the DC stuff. If you all want to see them posted..or any particlar issues I may have just let me know.

I'll post the other Funny Folks tomorrow. Come on.... let's see some non-DC stuff.

Here..I'll start with this one...

SillyTunes5.jpg

never saw that one before!

This is a slow thread, that's just the way it goes. But the people who like them will appreciate it.

I really like this one...

AnimalAntics30.jpg

Me too!! :applause:

Just bought my first Funny Animal comic :banana:

Found one that peaked my interest from looking through this thread

Let's see it when it arrives..

(thumbs u It is actually posted on the 2nd page of this thread, but Ill give it a fresh scan when in hand :)