• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets See Those Funny Animal Books!
2 2

1,993 posts in this topic

Well..I believe that's all from this one collection I just scored..some 30 copies....

I haven't photographed my other 1940's and 50's FA's yet....I'll get on it soon.

Till then...... :popcorn:

Edited by Seadevils

Again..I ask...Do we cuttoff at 1956 on this thread? Is there a Silver thread for Funny Animals?

I don't think so, but why not start one? Many SA folks don't generally come into the GA Forum.

Again..I ask...Do we cuttoff at 1956 on this thread? Is there a Silver thread for Funny Animals?

I don't think so, but why not start one? Many SA folks don't generally come into the GA Forum.

And I haven't looked at the Silver forum much myself and that's what I'm mostly into. Thanks for looking adamstrange. You got some killer books. Any other FA's in your collection?

Perhaps I'll start a SA FA thread. I'll finish shooting all mine first. I have a lot of them.

I haven't photographed my other 1940's and 50's FA's yet....I'll get on it soon.

I'm enjoying what you're posting. :applause:

Do you have any Giggle or Ha Ha Comics?

I have a short run of Ha Ha's that are really cool. I showed them at the 365 thread several weeks ago. I can repost them here later.

And I haven't looked at the Silver forum much myself and that's what I'm mostly into. Thanks for looking adamstrange. You got some killer books. Any other FA's in your collection?

A few

FunnyStuff4-1.jpg

I was first attracted to Frisky fables because of the nifty purple cover first issue, but since have grown to appreciate Al Fago's artwork.

FriskyFables1_3.jpg

FagoCover.jpg

I was first attracted to Frisky fables because of the nifty purple cover first issue, but since have grown to appreciate Al Fago's artwork.

FriskyFables1_3.jpg

FagoCover.jpg

Killer!!! Love the Frisky's and the OA is fantastic!! (thumbs u

Thanks for posting.

Just so you don't think nobody is watching.

I'm loving this thread!

I really appreciate that....I know Shiverbones, Bonds25 and adamstrange checks the thread regularly. Nice to hear from other FA fans also. Isn't this your thread?

I'm loving this thread!

I really appreciate that....I know Shiverbones, Bonds25 and adamstrange checks the thread regularly. Nice to hear from other FA fans also. Isn't this your thread?

Yeah, but I don't have that many and most aren't scanned yet so I don't post many. I just watch the thread.

I'm loving this thread!

Yeah, but I don't have that many and most aren't scanned yet so I don't post many. I just watch the thread.

Cap_F has excellent taste! (thumbs u

A few

FunnyStuff4-1.jpg

I'm so envious of this one dude...

Quality comics produced quality art and stories across their entire line. I really like this book -- cover to cover.

Egbert1.jpg