• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets See Those Funny Animal Books!
2 2

1,993 posts in this topic

Your so right...

Here's a nice #1.....That would be tough to beat if I had my guess....I've never seen another VF copy ever....

FlippityFlop1.jpg

:whistle:

FlipFlop1-2.jpg

Your so right...

Here's a nice #1.....That would be tough to beat if I had my guess....I've never seen another VF copy ever....

FlippityFlop1.jpg

FlipFlop1-2.jpg

First rule of the GA Thread: Adam Strange always has a nicer copy... He doesn't always show it, but he always does. If for some reason he doesn't, he gets in the time machine and goes and gets one. And that creates a tiny time ripple. And that's where deja vu comes from.

Hmmmm...my copy seems to be a bit more on center...and my lower right corner is much sharper...I think....hmmmm...his is slightly banged a bit more than mine on the lower left corner.....Mine has a printer's ink mark at the top and perhaps a slight bit of soiling here and there. But he has some dust shadow issues......

hmmmm..there both dang sweet copies that's for sure... :cloud9:

Hmmmm...my copy seems to be a bit more on center...and my lower right corner is much sharper...I think....hmmmm...his is slightly banged a bit more than mine on the lower left corner.....Mine has a printer's ink mark at the top and perhaps a slight bit of soiling here and there. But he has some dust shadow issues......

hmmmm..there both dang sweet copies that's for sure... :cloud9:

They are, and are the start of a great series. Mine would grade out 8.5 - 9.0 -- the contrast on the scan makes the dust shadow appear worse than it is.

So....where's your Fox & Crow #1?

Got me there! lol

I really don't have very many funny animal books, you just happened pipe up about one I do have.

Single digits?

FlipFlop6-4.jpg

FlipFlop7-3.jpg

FlipFlop9-2.jpg

Another nice copy, Bangzoom?

Must be the most common funny animal book in high grade! lol

Your so right...

First rule of the GA Thread: Adam Strange always has a nicer copy... He doesn't always show it, but he always does. If for some reason he doesn't, he gets in the time machine and goes and gets one. And that creates a tiny time ripple. And that's where deja vu comes from.

You have a funny animal book that you don't have about me topping. :baiting:

So....where's your Fox & Crow #1?

Got me there! lol

I really don't have very many funny animal books, you just happened pipe up about one I do have.

Glad I called you out!! Otherwise we couldn'a had a showdown.... lol

You have some sweet books dude...all across the board. I am a DC silver completest..I do not accept junk copies in my collection but I collect every title and there's no way I can afford 8.0 and up on 1000's of books. But 35 yrs of collecting got me what I have. No way I could afford to start over and buy all these DC's from scratch today. Funny Animals, Romanc, war, I have many G/vg and VG+ books. Too bad..cause they're all beautiful stuff man.

Don't recall if I've posted it in this thread but here's another single digit -

Very cool!