• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BBC Presenter To Auction AF #15 For Charity

26 posts in this topic

well if this gets international press (which this thread means it is) then it might get a decent price, seeing how its a cents copy.

ross has always talked about comics and along with paul gambaccini is probably the best known collector over here.

his supposed £18million contract with the BBC means he wont be without a copy for long im sure.

neil

the guy is a talentless idjit who needs to get back on the UKs good side.

(cos he's recently been a prized pillock).

Definetely a bad advert for comics

I think you spelled 'the thick as sh!te Sun readership' wrong there. (thumbs u

Daily mail actually

so not just thick, nasty too

So he acted like a jerk, big deal. How many celebrities haven't acted like jerks at some point. It's only because the media didn't have much else to report that day, that it got any headlines.

It's just given an excuse for everyone who doesn't like his humour and doesn't like his over inflated pay packet, to jump on the bandwagon and have a go at him when they completely ignore other celebrities being prat's.

So he acted like a jerk, big deal. How many celebrities haven't acted like jerks at some point. It's only because the media didn't have much else to report that day, that it got any headlines.

It's just given an excuse for everyone who doesn't like his humour and doesn't like his over inflated pay packet, to jump on the bandwagon and have a go at him when they completely ignore other celebrities being prat's.

My biggest problem with the whole fiasco was Russell Brand. I don't hate many people but him...

My biggest problem with the whole fiasco was Russell Brand. I don't hate many people but him...

I'm not saying that they didn't act like jerks, just that there are plenty of stupid things done by celebs and if the media decide they want to fill the papers with it, suddenly everyone is saying how terrible it is.

It's more down to whether people already dislike them or not, rather than what they did.

It's the proverbial bandwagon, agreed.

But I just don't see how people find Brand funny. That's what I find offensive!