• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action Comics # 1 [6.0] Unrestored up up and away!

1,020 posts in this topic

I would love to have had a chance to bid on the Action 1, or any other book in the ComicConnect auction, but for some reason the site is not allowing me to log in, and my email 2 days ago to CC, copy to Steve, requesting reinstatement has not been answered.

I guess I've made one acerbic comment too many about Metro or CC!

I would love to have had a chance to bid on the Action 1, or any other book in the ComicConnect auction, but for some reason the site is not allowing me to log in, and my email 2 days ago to CC, copy to Steve, requesting reinstatement has not been answered.

Can you access the site at all? I had a similar problem with their site a few weeks ago. Switched my DNS to Open DNS and I was in like Flynn

No soup for you, one year! Hey I thought you didn't surf sites outside of Heritage? :baiting:

I usually check the big auctions, although I skipped checking out Pedigree's last auction.

Can you access the site at all? I had a similar problem with their site a few weeks ago. Switched my DNS to Open DNS and I was in like Flynn

I can access the site. But when I put in my email address and password, I get told I've been deactivated. It happened before the last auction too, but they promptly turned me back on after I sent them an email.

Of course, WHY I keep getting deactivated in the first place is beyond me. No other site that I know does that.

I can access the site. But when I put in my email address and password, I get told I've been deactivated. It happened before the last auction too, but they promptly turned me back on after I sent them an email.

Of course, WHY I keep getting deactivated in the first place is beyond me. No other site that I know does that.

It's just a glitch, I seriously doubt that they are going to deny a reputable collector to bid because of a few offhand remarks.

It's just a glitch, I seriously doubt that they are going to deny extra cash a reputable collector to bid because of a few offhand remarks.

ComicConnect knows you better! :kidaround:

maintaining 276k as of March 3.

Yay for Gator! :applause:

When does it close?

10 more days...I am almost out of it, but hanging on for dear life right now... I will be sad if outbid, but that is the way the cookie crumbles

When does it close?

10 more days...I am almost out of it, but hanging on for dear life right now... I will be sad if outbid, but that is the way the cookie crumbles

Best of luck to you, Rick. I'm pullin' for ya! :wishluck:

When does it close?

Best of luck to you, Rick. I'm pullin' for ya! :wishluck:

I think we all are...should we pass around the collection plate around for you Rick? Hey owning 1/1000th of a percent of an Action Comics #1 aint bad lol