• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crazy eBay auction titles...

11 posts in this topic

He's one of the board's favorite sellers. Do a search on " stckwzrd1@aol.com." Make sure you search "all posts"

He is a first ballot Hall of Famer. A forum legend. A shiny ray of bright light always guaranteed to bring a smile to our faces when we have had just one too many crash/investment threads. thumbsup2.gifl

starnightcomics( 2806)

Complaint : Way Overgraded comic, and desceptive listing, NO response to credit request

Response by stckwzrd1@aol.com - I responced to his request and I told him I do full refunds what more can I say

Mar-26-02 04:56:38 PST 1069980095 S

shafken1( 72)

Complaint : Leads people to believe thru scan that comic is CGC ,LOOK OUT ! & POOR GRADING

Response by stckwzrd1@aol.com - Grading is subjective I do the best I can I list all defects & will send photos

Feb-26-02 09:45:27 PST 1068688342 S

sasabeans( 211)

Neutral : Thanks

Jan-23-01 19:57:06 PST 529347399

Thanks? confused.gif

5 of his first 10 where negs...

How did he keep from being suspended?

sign-rantpost.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif Darthdiesel sure seems to love him.

It's a well known "secret" that Darth buys all his raw comics from stckwzrd1.

That's a reason why he has received so many CGC graded mint 10.0 comics from his submits.