• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman,DOLLMAN & CHAMP were ALL TOP of FLASH PRIZE +More 10% off

113 posts in this topic

Doll Man #46, great colors, cover detached at top staple, 1 inch spine split top, 2 inches at the bottom, pages are nice. Quality. Bin $28.00 dollman460002.jpg

Never noticed that cover before. Different and nice (thumbs u

Thanks, Michael :hi:...RED dress covers;)

I used to have that book. Cool Mr Freeze like story. If I remember right pre Mr Freeze. Since DC owns Quality's characters maybe one day it will be tauted as a Mr Freeze prototype.

\

Do they? Thank you:) I learn SO much on this board...

I still think there were Hulk Prototypes in Mystic 5;)

Doll Man #46, great colors, cover detached at top staple, 1 inch spine split top, 2 inches at the bottom, pages are nice. Quality. Bin $28.00 dollman460002.jpg

If that's a tank of liquid nitrogen, I'm going to have big trouble resisting. Have you read the cover story?

Not a bit like Mister Zero (Mister Freeze), is he? Predates "Bob Kane's creation" by about 6 years.

(Ooops, Bruce1971 and I were typing at the same time.)

Jack

If that's a tank of liquid nitrogen, I'm going to have big trouble resisting. Have you read the cover story?

Not a bit like Mister Zero (Mister Freeze), is he? Predates "Bob Kane's creation" by about 6 years.

Jack

I read it, but if this is a test, I'll flunk, it was about 8 years ago, lol...but for :foryou: Jack, I'll look as soon as I finish the next two:)

OK, last one for tonight, cause Heroes is on soon;)

Prize #6, starring Power Nelson, Futureman1940, offwhite pages, figure a nice looking 1.8, there is a 4" spine split and a 2 inch one, but the cover is together...$65.00

prize0001.jpg

prizeb0002.jpg

Wack #1, 3D 4.0 to 4.5 (original glasses are missing, but I will include another pair of Harvey 3D Glasses) Guide in 4.0 is $54.00 Bin $30.00

Wack10001.jpg

I think the guys on the "medical discovery" thread on General might find this one especially interesting.

Jack

Captain Marvel Story Book #4, a nice looking VG $60.00

captmarvel0001.jpg

Looks to me like gargoyle beak abuse.

Jack

Maybe they need to join, BETA (although I haven't a clue what PETA stands for, except the first word is Pet)

Jack :baiting:you need this. "SUPER SCIENCE" of the future,an experiment by Darrel Dane that unleashed the ability to FREEZE the Earth

AARRGGHH!

That's what I get for stumbling into the Sales forum. Now, how was it that I ended up here?

Jack

super science is the best kind

Jack :baiting:you need this. "SUPER SCIENCE" of the future,an experiment by Darrel Dane that unleashed the ability to FREEZE the Earth

AARRGGHH!

That's what I get for stumbling into the Sales forum. Now, how was it that I ended up here?

Jack

super science is the best kind

:angel:

:frustrated:

I really don't want to spend more any time soon. But it is a cool cover, and there is a Torchy story ...

wth. :takeit: