• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman,DOLLMAN & CHAMP were ALL TOP of FLASH PRIZE +More 10% off

113 posts in this topic

The guy in the plane has green pants too... :)

Not to mention the car --

but it's Zippy's right hand that my attention keeps getting drawn to, with that should-I-or-shouldn't-I look on his face. Cracks me up!

Jack

:makepoint:

Actually the way she is holding on to him, she's gonna be flying herself pretty soon;)

The guy in the plane has green pants too... :)

Not to mention the car --

but it's Zippy's right hand that my attention keeps getting drawn to, with that should-I-or-shouldn't-I look on his face. Cracks me up!

Jack

The guy in the Champ 12 has a green cape and green bottoms ... and not much else. :o

Fantastic Comics #20, by Fox, 1941... I have no idea how to grade this one, the staples are secure, centerfold secure, spine is nice, book is complete, there is a moisture stain lower right that stains the first few pages. It's a really solid copy with nice colors. and I was told that the later Fantastics are very hard to find. It's a FLAG cover... NOTE :gossip: there are only 2 copies of this book in the Census...$200.00.

fantastic200001.jpg

fantastic20b0001.jpg

:takeit: per PM

Fantastic Comics #20, by Fox, 1941... I have no idea how to grade this one, the staples are secure, centerfold secure, spine is nice, book is complete, there is a moisture stain lower right that stains the first few pages. It's a really solid copy with nice colors. and I was told that the later Fantastics are very hard to find. It's a FLAG cover... NOTE :gossip: there are only 2 copies of this book in the Census...$200.00.

fantastic200001.jpg

fantastic20b0001.jpg

:takeit: per PM

Thanks! ^^

I added Media mail shipping, $3.00 for up to 6 books, boxed...I know prioirty gets expensive for inexpensive books...

Next up...

Gang Busters #19, 1950-51, 3.0 because of creasing, it's also miscut. Complete copy. Bin is $15.00 :news:SOLDgang190002.jpg

Doll Man #46, great colors, cover detached at top staple, 1 inch spine split top, 2 inches at the bottom, pages are nice. Quality. Bin $28.00 dollman460002.jpg

Never noticed that cover before. Different and nice (thumbs u