• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone want to buy a book for me?

12 posts in this topic

Trying to get a book I have always wanted from Ebay but the buyer won't sell outside the US. Anyone in the US want to buy it for me and send it to Canada. I am willing to paypal you the money for the book and pay for both sets of shipping. If anyone takes me up on this would like it to be a longer time member as I will obviously be paying the buyer before they buy the book.

Thanks,

Bruce

Thanks for the support, sure hope so. I want this book so much that it makes me glad my bid on the Fight #44 :cloud9: got screwed up last night so I can afford this book without going over my comic budget.

Bruce

PM sent Bruce, I would be happy to help out if I can as I understand how frustrating it must be for those of you who live overseas to miss out on books because sellers wont ship overseas or up north.

It was not, I repeat was not this book

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110358453419&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

:cloud9:

I don't even know Kenny and he had bought it before I even sent him the money. Stand out guy. I will have to inspect it carefully for his fingerprints as I told him he can read it before he sends it to me :whatev:

PM sent Bruce, I would be happy to help out if I can as I understand how frustrating it must be for those of you who live overseas to miss out on books because sellers wont ship overseas or up north.

Yeah, that is frustrating. But I've found that, more often than not, people will ship overseas if you ask nicely and have a good feedback record. I just won a Weird Fantasy #14 from a seller who's listing said US only, but a PM did the job.

Yeah, that is frustrating. But I've found that, more often than not, people will ship overseas if you ask nicely and have a good feedback record. I just won a Weird Fantasy #14 from a seller who's listing said US only, but a PM did the job.

I have had success with that before as well, but not this time. I asked and got a no answer from the seller before coming to the boards. I am just over 200 feedback and a ebay member since around 2000 with 0 negatives or neutrals.

Bruce