• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Megacon - The Flee-Marquette report - NOW WITH VIDEO!!!!!!!

216 posts in this topic

Next to Transplant that is.

Transplant & I didn't meet for the first time at 1:30 am as described by Doc.

We actually met up in NYCC last month. Here is the pictorial evidence (sorta reminiscent of SOT's Wondercon thread):

NYCC.jpg

That is Transplant to the left right ! :)

Yes, Transplant's best look is a plunging neckline and black wig.

Is that Transplant or Transvest?

This thread has turned into such a love fest. Hippies.

What's wrong with hippies? :sumo:

cgc-hippies.jpg

I want a laminated pic of this like the one of greggy you sent me :wishluck:

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike?, I hurled laughing so hard :roflmao:

My new wallpaper :cloud9: Thanks Flee and it was a pleasure having lunch with you.

Jim

This thread has turned into such a love fest. Hippies.

What's wrong with hippies? :sumo:

cgc-hippies.jpg

I love Watson's Flower-Fro lol

I love CGCWorlds baby blue shorts

Next time I see you, I'll be wearing Baby Blue from head to toe, now that I know you like it so much.

Jim

We actually met up in NYCC last month. Here is the pictorial evidence (sorta reminiscent of SOT's Wondercon thread):

NYCC.jpg

Is that Transplant or Transvest?

lol

NYCC.jpg

I think that is the Flash behind them.....he is moving so fast you can't see his face.

NYCC.jpg

I think that is the Flash behind them.....he is moving so fast you can't see his face.

Never going to live this one down, eh Bill?

NYCC.jpg

Never going to live this one down, eh Bill?

:banana:

Ouch, I did not register a mention? I had a booth at show, mostly graphic novels, and had a great time at show. Sold hundreds of trades at 1/2 cover, as well as lots of modern keys at full book. I feel almost guilty at how well some modern keys were selling.

2 others not mentioned that were at show were Eggackley, who I bought 10 boxes of high grade adult material from, and Blind Owl who I think I sold a Fogels guide to. Next booth over was my buddy Tom Raup, and Al Stolz and Tim Gordon spent time in my neck of the woods for most of the show, none of whom I think is on boards.

Glenn, you're tip top with me pal!!

Tom Gordon is on the boards but he doesn't post very often. He actually asked to be included in the Saturday dinner but apparently there was no response and he lost interest. I notice he was at another dinner which was described in another thread. I used to know Tom during our Flea Market days. He knew everybody and a lot about comics. Thanks again Tom for your help and advice.

bb

You are mixing or combining 2 guys.

There is no Tom Gordon, there is Tom Raup is a stocky rudy faced middle age guy with a grip that could tear a sofa in half. Tim Gordon is a soft spoken smallish middle age guy that runs the Tampa show. Both people are hugely knowledgeable comic people, but they are definitely 2 different people.

Tom R is without a doubt NOT on the Boards. He might be able to break the Boards with a sneeze, but he is NOT a forum member.

I didn't know that Tim was on the Boards. That is news to me.

Hey Tim!! :headbang:

There is a Tom Gordon and he is on the boards.. But, there is still confusion, because the folks first being spoken of are Tim Gordon and Tom Raup. Neither of which are on the boards.