• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Philadelphia: June 19-21, 2009

10 posts in this topic

Maybe it's a bit early to get started on this one, but oh well. How does this show usually stack up compared to the rest? I've seen some of the guests that are already lined up, but is it safe to say that there will be plenty more signing up as the date gets closer? There's actually a pretty decent chance I could make it on Saturday the 20th, so I'm kind of tempted to begin working on my wife to let me go. Of course, I'd really like to see a lot more guests added first...

Yes. I was there last year and I was pleased with the amount of talent, along with the amount of vendors. Usually Wizard will have the list completed two weeks before the show. And since there's no Wizard World LA scheduled as of yet, expect Philly and Chicago to have some big names as the days get closer.

I'm not starting an official thread for this event until April. It's too early, many guests not announced.

Good to know! I just want to get an early start on hearing about this one as it will probably take me a little while to convince my wife to let me go (that Friday being her B-Day and all! ;) )