• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Chicago Forum Dinner

144 posts in this topic

Well the dinner was great and my family really enjoyed themselves. Thank you MR. and MRS. FLYING DONUT :applause:. Everyone got to see the guy who gets everyone mad about how comic trends/collecting and movie should be like and what is wrong :frustrated: with then now a days. I hope now since some people have met me that I'm a purist when it comes comics and since everyone met my little girl you see I do it all for her and the up coming collectors in our hobby. I'm the poorman's collector (most books has been restored or not in high grade) who collects for the art, writing, or history that is put into the books. I would of bought that FF#1 at the dinner if it was up for sale ( I would be in more debt) because it is for a good cause. If I knew about Nik and that I live 5 miles up the highway from Rosemont where the Con is at doh! (I just moved to IL) I would of brought some of my books for the event/dinner to help Nik's family. I really didn't know him like everyone else did but he is a fellow collector and everyone on this site is family who we should help out when they are in need. Someone helped me to be able enjoy this dinner and I should pass that kindness on to someone else. So if their is anything I can do then I will be there to help out. (thumbs u