• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WAYYY OT: HALO WARS SUCKS!! DON'T BUY IT!!

20 posts in this topic

i don't buy very many video games anymore..I buy NBA live every year, but that's about it.

The last non-NBA live game i purchased was HALO 3....i played halo 2 way too much in college at the frat house..

anyway, i didn't read up enough and was unaware that the newest halo game (halo wars) IS NOT A FIRST PERSON SHOOTER!! it is some lame world of warcraft style strategy game...I'm pizzed.

don't make the same mistake i did :cry:

doh!

Its a RTS(real time strategy) like command and conquer:red alert 2(awesome game),

not a MMORPG(massively multiplayer online role-playing game) like world of warcraft

Next time, try flipping it over and looking at the back of the case on your way to the cash register. :baiting:

i don't buy very many video games anymore..I buy NBA live every year, but that's about it.

The last non-NBA live game i purchased was HALO 3....i played halo 2 way too much in college at the frat house..

anyway, i didn't read up enough and was unaware that the newest halo game (halo wars) IS NOT A FIRST PERSON SHOOTER!! it is some lame world of warcraft style strategy game...I'm pizzed.

don't make the same mistake i did :cry:

Just because it's not Halo 4 doesn't mean it sucks. There are some really good RTS out there. I haven't tried Halo Wars yet, but I really enjoyed the Lord of the Rings RTS that EA put out a couple years ago.

Plus, you SHOULD have downloaded the Halo Wars demo first. It's been available on Live for a month! :makepoint:

I think he meant WarCraft III (or II or the first one).

(thumbs u

wasn't trying to bash on whatever acronym-type game this is...just was disappointed that it wasn't what i expected..also, the back of the game doesn't really give much info (ie NOT A FIRST PERSON SHOOTER LIKE EVERY OTHER HALO GAME!!)..

some may like it..just not my type o' game (shrug)

it's going to feebay this weekend...i'd be happy to take a $15 hit

too bad its a 360 game otherwise i'd take it off your hands

If you're looking for an awesome game for your PS3, go get Killzone 2. It's a fantastic shooter.

Not to be a ball-buster, or anything, but how could you not tell it wasn't an FPS?

004-26.jpg

too bad its a 360 game otherwise i'd take it off your hands

If you're looking for an awesome game for your PS3, go get Killzone 2. It's a fantastic shooter.

Yea I played that at my gf's cousins.. real sweet game.. can it be played online? I'll admit I'm partial to keyboard/mouse shooters

Battlefield 2 imo is still tops among shooters.

I'm personally waiting for Resident Evil 5....hehehe....

Hells yeah!!! RE5 and Uncharted 2 are high on my "Can't wait" list! :headbang:

:applause:

Sony really needs to "bring it" with their Uncharted marketing; it has the makings to be at the top of all gaming franchises, it just needs to get out there.

God of War III anyone?

Not to be a ball-buster, or anything, but how could you not tell it wasn't an FPS?

thought the pics were just a new 'view' you could use in big team battle or something :doh:

There's a Hulk 181 on ebay that you might like