• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"HATE TO SELL THEM" Golden Age/Pulp sales thread *THREAD CLOSED*

63 posts in this topic

Man.. this thread is a focus killer

Very well said. lol

Great stuff, Ryan! Waaay too tempting! hm:pullhair:

This thread is driving me nuts! Thank god someone picked up the Weird Tales before I saw it. Now somebody please buy the Planet, the Science, the Mystery Men, and the Rex Dexter before I get in serious trouble with the wife! :eek:

Great books Ryan! :applause:

That Science 2 needs to sell. It presents well, it's is probably undergraded, it has a classic Lou Fine cover, and it's a tough issue to find in any shape. I don't need a second copy, but it's tempting.

That Science 2 needs to sell. It presents well, it's is probably undergraded, it has a classic Lou Fine cover, and it's a tough issue to find in any shape. I don't need a second copy, but it's tempting.
Working on it...

Thanks for the interest, folks!!

I would like to move these books, so remember: I am open to offers.

Can't believe there have been no bites on the PLANET... (shrug)

No tengo dinero. (shrug)

MYSTERYMEN COMICS #10, May 1940

app. GD+ (slight A resto: color touch at spine), paper is cream to off-white, very supple.

Tape at staples and at top/bottom of spine on cover. Chipping along right edge, and top/bottom corners. Nice appeal and colors for the grade. Signed by Joe Simon on splash page (not authenticated). C/F attached at top staple.

Tough book! with a classic cover.

asking: $160

c001-10.jpg

c001-13.jpg

Per PM

:takeit:

Thanks Ryan

MYSTERYMEN COMICS #10, May 1940

app. GD+ (slight A resto: color touch at spine), paper is cream to off-white, very supple.

Tape at staples and at top/bottom of spine on cover. Chipping along right edge, and top/bottom corners. Nice appeal and colors for the grade. Signed by Joe Simon on splash page (not authenticated). C/F attached at top staple.

Tough book! with a classic cover.

asking: $160

c001-10.jpg

c001-13.jpg

Per PM

:takeit:

Thanks Ryan

SOLD!! thanks Ze-man!!

SCIENCE COMICS #2, March 1940

G/VG, no resto, paper is cream to off-white ... really supple.

Book is a beauty, the spine roll is the major thing wrong with it... could be pressed out to a much higher grade and still be a blue label. colors are great, cover attached to staples and C/F attached. Lou Fine cover... at his best.

asking: $500

c001-18.jpg

SCIENCE #2 SOLD per PM!!