• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ALMOST INFINITE FICTION HOUSE SALES THREAD! FIGHT, JUMBO, JUNGLE, RANGER, WINGS

324 posts in this topic

Sorry, don't have anything else scanned tonight....if it is any consolation, I am doing the books in alphabetical and numerical order, so we are along way from the Wings yet. Still have probably 40 Jumbos, 75 Jungles, several Rangers and a bunch of Wings...

Sorry, don't have anything else scanned tonight....if it is any consolation, I am doing the books in alphabetical and numerical order, so we are along way from the Wings yet. Still have probably 40 Jumbos, 75 Jungles, several Rangers and a bunch of Wings...

Good to hear, I'll keep my iphone charged

In the meantime...

Jumbo #81 - 5.5 - $60 - Matt Baker art

237374303_o.jpg

:takeit:

Good to hear, I'll keep my iphone charged

In the meantime...

Jumbo #81 - 5.5 - $60 - Matt Baker art

237374303_o.jpg

:takeit:

Thank you

After much deliberation(mostly because I didn't want to mess with it), I have decided to included back cover scans on the remainder of the books. I have had several questions about the backs and figure this will save everyone including me some time.

ok, getting ready to start