• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Locke & Key appreciation thread
2 2

2,982 posts in this topic

I was thinking the guy on vamp d who is the" evil brother" ( was also on lost) would make a great dodge :)

damon2.jpg

110510_lockeandkey03.jpg

110510_lockeandkey02.jpg

Did I just nail it or what ?.. (shrug) thoughts ?....

Edited by synch

as to say him making out with his "aunt " either way going to be some creepness factored in here :roflmao: using older people as younger kids seems to be the thing to do these days

Edited by synch

Nice beginning to Head Games. Picked up a nice lot on EBay. Item #260698953942. Guess it pays to spell the series name right. lol I haven't figured out how to copy a link on the IPad yet.

Dang it and me stuck in class listening to blah, blah, blah, instead of pulling out my fabulous collection of L&K to answer this question. :(
Hint: It might be a neat book to own in the future due to the amazing coincidence of one of the ads and the TV series. Who would have thunk?

OK, time for some trivia...

What is the first and only Locke & Key issue to have it's story interupted by two pages of ads? Mainly, the ads come at the end of each issue.

OK... I guess I stumped you guys. :(

How about... what was the first regular L & K issue that wasn't embossed or had foil on the cover?