• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Locke & Key appreciation thread
2 2

2,982 posts in this topic

OK, time for some trivia...

What is the first and only Locke & Key issue to have it's story interupted by two pages of ads? Mainly, the ads come at the end of each issue.

Locke & Key Head Games Issue 2

Ding Ding! Absolutely correct! :applause:

Surprised it wasn't noted on the CGC label even. I remember reading and saying "WTF?"

What is the first and only Locke & Key issue to have it's story interupted by two pages of ads? Mainly, the ads come at the end of each issue.

OK... I guess I stumped you guys. :(

How about... what was the first regular L & K issue that wasn't embossed or had foil on the cover?

Locke & Key Head Games Issue 3

What is the first and only Locke & Key issue to have it's story interrupted by two pages of ads? Mainly, the ads come at the end of each issue.

Locke & Key Head Games Issue 2

Ding Ding! Absolutely correct! :applause:

Surprised it wasn't noted on the CGC label even. I remember reading and saying "WTF?"

That would have been a significant note because looking through the other issues I have, none of them have the advertisements positioned like that of L&K Head Games 2.

For the record I loved Dollhouse (boo to Fox for ending this series).

You are on fi-yah... FI-YAY!!!(trying to be like the JT and Peyton commercial). lol

Third Question, hm

In which L & K book did future movie character Ignatius Martin Perrish make his comic debut?

Gabriel Rodriquez was kind enough to supply some illustrations. Once again, I was surprised CGC didn't note it on the label in some way.

This one will take me a bit longer to figure out. (Hoping I'm not the only one digging these L & K Trivia questions.)
I'm keeping the trades out of the picture for a bit, so a lot of people will be lost if they don't read the individual issues. At least, that's what I'm hoping. I have some really cool stuff to share, as I go along for fans of the series though. :grin:

Third Question, hm

In which L & K book did future movie character Ignatius Martin Perrish make his comic debut?

Gabriel Rodriquez was kind enough to supply some illustrations. Once again, I was surprised CGC didn't note it on the label in some way.

:taptaptap:

Cheryl? EvilAsh? Lebowski?

Anyone?

Heff, you gotta know.

You are on fi-yah... FI-YAY!!!(trying to be like the JT and Peyton commercial). lol

Third Question, hm

This one I may be wrong about but wasn't there a Horns preview in Crown of Shadows #3. i'm sure it can't be that easy (shrug)

1st Joe Hill appearance in comics?

His father's CREEPSHOW (I know he was in the movie, was he in the comic too?)

The cover has his his face, so I'm calling it his 1st appearance. lol

I would never have got this lol I would have said Spider-Man Unlimited #8 :eyeroll:

Edited by gaz2810i

Third Question, hm

Locke & Key Crown of Shadows Issue 3