• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Locke & Key appreciation thread
2 2

2,982 posts in this topic

I just hope it does not suck like the cape ...

Dude!!!

Stabby-Stabstab.jpg

Is that sam?! You know I've been wondering if tyler has been keeping the key in the same place his father did

I'm in dial-up country, so I can't research too many sites, but I'm guessing it might be Benjamin Locke?

I have a pretty good idea where Tyler is hiding the Omega Key. lol

Reminds me of sam anyways that is kind of freaky (:

You might be right too. Judging by the lack of the Locke heirs mentioning Benjamin Locke, he might not have been a hero back in the day. hm

What L & K issue did The Goon appear in old lady-like drag?

Locke & Key Head Games Issue 3

I just hope it does not suck like the cape ...

Is that sam?! You know I've been wondering if tyler has been keeping the key in the same place his father did

My friend The Cape by Joe Hill is a great read. It has nothing and I mean nothing to do with the television show. As for the image, I think Jerel it correct, it's Ben Locke. The knife he's holding is actually a bayonet and the person (head) appears to be a solider, maybe a Red Coat. I can't wait to see where this is going.

"Shadow Keys"? Anyone got a link? I'm stuck in dial-up ville, I'm hoping you guys mean "Anywhere Keys" shipped.

Duh, you're right... I was jumping ahead one. I didn't realize that these were going to be signed by Rodriguez - it states on the website. The home key page says "temporarily sold out" so maybe they are making more ??

Edited by cheryllynn

I may not have any SS but I got the keys!

I'm in the same boat. I only have 3 SS books in my run, with the keys too. Which reminds me, I'm gonna go look at EvilAsh's gift(L&K SS #4) again. Once, I get these, I usually put them away just as fast, moving on to the next one. :(

I only really want one SS Of both writer & artist That I like the cover of after that I don't need anymore :D Maybe If I were to ever see them in person I'd go nuts & get em to sign some stuff but other wise ... lol

Edited by synch

I only really want one SS Of both writer & artist That I like the cover of after that I don't need anymore :D Maybe If I were to ever see them in person I'd go nuts & get em to sign some stuff but other wise ... lol

So what's your favorite cover? I am also the L&K SS Queen. :)

So what's your favorite cover? I am also the L&K SS Queen. :)

It's gotta be the Crown of Shadows #2 variant. hm