• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Locke & Key appreciation thread
2 2

2,982 posts in this topic

Chris really did push the envelope with those thong contests. lol

They will be missed. :(

Shoot, just come here to see what I do next:

http://slackjaw.maxforum.org/

Thongs... :acclaim:

Almost joined 10 seconds ago, but I have alot on my mind this weekend. I want to start off running with "ideas" I had for the WDC. I was gradually coming back around there too. It was my Saturday Night Live for chatboards, as I was a "Not Ready For CGC Board Posting Player" at one time. :(

I recommend others on here to join up too. We have some good times here and there. I met alot of "new" people at the original blog with similar interests in Moderns and movies.

Chris really did push the envelope with those thong contests. lol

They will be missed. :(

Shoot, just come here to see what I do next:

http://slackjaw.maxforum.org/

Thongs... :acclaim:

Almost joined 10 seconds ago, but I have alot on my mind this weekend. I want to start off running with "ideas" I had for the WDC. I was gradually coming back around there too. It was my Saturday Night Live for chatboards, as I was a "Not Ready For CGC Board Posting Player" at one time. :(

I recommend others on here to join up too. We have some good times here and there. I met alot of "new" people at the original blog with similar interests in Moderns and movies.

I read proboards' Section 25a. Basically it says they can suspend a forum for any time for any reason. :eyeroll: RIP WDC. :(

Yup I've been checking the site everyday for a week lol Its either going up latter on tonight or tomorrow sometime since its suppose to be up this month if they hold to that ...

Edited by synch

latest book was pretty good but feels really short & leaves me wanting a lot more lol !

hey NewEnglandGothic I think this book pretty much confirms my idea of where tyler is keeping the omega key as well lolhm

Edited by synch