• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Locke & Key appreciation thread
2 2

2,982 posts in this topic

So they have not put up a preorder for one yet then ?.. Maybe it was the ghost key I was thinking I preordered .... Just trying to think if I have one already ordered or not lol! & lol skeleton key .... ghost key is what I am takling about hahha! I guess cause it has a skull on it :S I will take a picture of mine

What is Zack's obviously preferred way of killing six-year-old Bode Locke if he had a chance as he has shown in the Keys To The Kingdom arc?

Zack deapanning, "...I'll kill you some other time. Promise."

Never before since Tyler threatening to "Get large" on the Dark Lady in COS #4, has a threat seemed most likely to happen. lol

I was making a list of Locke & Key "key" books and realized the way Joe tells the story, is that most of them are "key books. lol

So far...

Locke & Key #1: 1st appearance of Sam Lesser and the Locke & Key family, "Death" of Rendell Locke and Al Grubb, 1st cameo appearance by "Dodge" & Bode discovers the Ghost Key.

Locke & Key #2: 1st full appearance by the "Dodge"/Lady in the Well.

Locke & Key #3: Kinsey's story on coping, revealing things in her head she will lose down the road in Head Games #3. 1st full appearance of Detective Mutuku, Jackie Veda and Ellie Whedon.

Locke & Key #4: The origin of Sam Lesser.

Locke & Key #6: "Death" of Sam Lesser, Gender Key, Anywhere Key and Head Key discovered. 1st appearance of "Zack Wells".

Locke & Key: Head Games #1: 1st full appearance and "Death" of Joe Ridgeway. 1st appearance of Rufus Whedon.

Locke & Key: Head Games #2: 1st appearance of Brinker Martin, Jordan Gates, Scot Cavanaugh and Jamal Saturday. Bode reveals the "magic" of the Head Key to Tyler and Kinsey. 1st and only two ads to break up story content inside.

I could go on too... :acclaim:

hm

Trivia time...

What Locke & Key book does President Obama make an appearance in?

going to guess in crown of shadows I think ?.. Where tyler is s itting watching tv ?

Really close. It's a blink and you will miss it panel in a book full of little goodies.

:gossip: Oh and... Keys To The Kingdom #5 is out next week.

:headbang: