• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Locke & Key appreciation thread
2 2

2,982 posts in this topic

I've listed some L&K books on FeeBay. Go here:

clynn4 eBay auctions

NO COMPLAINTS ABOUT THE $$ lollollol (some do have "Make an Offer")

And hey, if Barrington can sell his #1 signed for $550.... :)

The IRS has decided to take my arm and leg and they still want more $$. Hate to let some of them go but ... it is what it is.

I'm thinking about that #1 lol maybe in a couple months when I have more $$$

:gossip: You might need more cabbage to buy one in a couple months. I still can't believe how this title is picking up steam on eBay. :o

If true I will just go back to playing the waiting game lol:roflmao: not like I really have much of a choice $$$ wise I can only spend so much on stuff

Edited by synch

:gossip: You might need more cabbage to buy one in a couple months. I still can't believe how this title is picking up steam on eBay. :o
If true I will just go back to playing the waiting game lol:roflmao:
More like the 'crying game' if you can't get one on the cheap. hm

I know all there is to know - about the Locke & Key game

I've had my share of the Locke & Key game

First there are Gem Mints - than there are signs

and then before you know where you are - you´re saying #1 Registry Set goodbye

One day soon I´m gonna tell the moon about the Locke & Key game

and if he knows maybe he´ll explain -why there are no Mints anymore - why there are 9.8 tears

Say what to do - to stop feeling blue - when SS 9.8's dissapear...

:gossip: #1's are going to sky-rocket. Those and IDW: 10 Year Anniversary issues.

:gossip: and IDW: 10 Year Anniversary issues.

what are these ?

:gossip: and IDW: 10 Year Anniversary issues.

what are these ?

I would like to thank my friend and co-Locke & Key set collector Cheryllynn for this gift she sent me.

DSC094951.jpg

I've been struggling to find this book in 9.8, for many months now. It has a five page story of the Locke children finding another key outside the Locke & Key universe. I spent over $400 on eight sets to get this IDW title sample book, only to find them all damaged inside. The highest grade, I could get to this point was a CGC 9.6. Knowing that I would keep trying, until I got one, she had her copy graded to help me out. For that, I am forever grateful Cheryl :foryou: .

Thank you again.

:gossip: The full creative team of Hill/Rodriguez/Fotos worked on this story. That's Bode on the cover with a key. Not collected in any hardcover yet. This story is still relatively unknown still.

oh yeah I want that book cgc I remember you posting about it before :D I remember thinking a idw key prop would be cool lol

Would it have IDW on it though or would it have the little eye light bulb thingy? Personally I'd buy both lol

Edited by synch

based on my limited art & design & computer skills this would be something along the ideas I'd be thinking of for an IDW locke & key prop

idwkey.jpg

Very basic but you get the idea of what I'm thinking about lol

Edited by synch

Or have the D part hidden like so

idwkey2.jpg

I'd make this a very fine thin key like the anywhere key is with a mix of solid & clear parts ..... Like the D section would have to have clear empty parts between it to show off the D

lol

Thoughts ?.. I know I'd buy something like this :roflmao:

Edited by synch

:S Its based on the light bulb eye logo on the books :S

goes off to a dark corner & cries :(

I didn't mean to hurt your feelings Mike Just an initial impression; you can tell I watch SpongeBob way too much.

It is better than I could have done. :foryou: