• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Locke & Key appreciation thread
2 2

2,982 posts in this topic

me ..... well if true I see my self picking up some cheap cheap slabs in the future

:censored: <--x5

I really wanted to see how they pulled off this series

maybe joe could ask his dad for help funding the series or something (shrug):roflmao:

Edited by synch

Guess I should dump my complete run :baiting:
Nahhhhhhhh... have faith. :angel:
Doug, I know you are kidding, but I agree with Cheryl. This really means nothing at the moment(joe_collector enters the thread to silence my fanboy denial). lol

I figure it's only about the money at the moment for Fox. The producers of L&K, also produce Fringe which although is falling in the ratings is getting closer to being able to be syndicated. That's practically free money to everyone involved once that happens and that's great. But unfortunately, like American Idol, Fringe is getting expensive to produce. That means expensive-unproven little ditties like L&K's pilot($10 million+) gets punished. I have no doubt, all the bells and whistles will done to promote the pilot airing around Halloween time this year to prove to the mainstream what a great property it is. Hopefully, they can keep much of the cast busy with minor network projects to not shake-up the continuity of the program. :wishluck:

shadow key is awesome :) I noticed it didn't come with a do not bend warning so I am going to try to bend it lol:roflmao::ohnoez: actually I am going to light a candle & try taking a picture of the key with the flame behind ... I just got to figure out how i can get the key in & the candle maybe I will just light a match ....

Also got my #1 in from cherry a while ago! Love it! Tv show or no well worth the price

Edited by synch

shadow key is awesome :) I noticed it didn't come with a do not bend warning so I am going to try to bend it lol:roflmao::ohnoez: actually I am going to light a candle & try taking a picture of the key with the flame behind ... I just got to figure out how i can get the key in & the candle maybe I will just light a match ....

Also got my #1 in from cherry a while ago! Love it! Tv show or no well worth the price

Oh no... a new nickname... lol

Vote for which Fox pilot gets picked up for series (Locke & Key currently leading):

http://tvovermind.zap2it.com/fox/fox-20112012-pilot-season-dramas-hope-cut/50683

Will it do any good?

:wishluck:

The poll keeps track of your vote, so we can't vote 1000 times to skew the voting (ahem)

Still in the lead, 136 votes at 51.91% of the total, about double that of J.J. Abrams' "Alcatraz." (Shouldn't he be concentrating on Fringe?)

Edited by MCJ

Locke and Key

One of the most interesting pilots from FOX, Locke and Key tells the story of the Locke family who decide to take residence in a house, which is owned by the family name and was recently bequethed to the family by the patriarch's deceased brother. The house is not just any ordinary house due to the fact that the doors within the humble abode are portals to other dimensions and other ghostly happenings. The pilot is one of the latest comic-book adaptations to make it to the television screen after the huge success of AMC's The Walking Dead. The comic was created by Joe Hill, who is most known to fans for his novels Horns and Heart-Shaped Box and the fact that he's the son of Stephen King and Tabitha King. Yes, that Stephen King. The pilot stars Jesse McCartney ("Bring It On!," Summerland) as Ty Locke, Miranda Otto (Cashmere Mafia) as Nina Locke , Nick Stahl (Carnivàle, "Sin City") as Duncan Locke, Sarah Bolger as Kinsey Locke, Ksenia Solo (Lost Girl) as Dodge, Skyler Gaertner as Bode Locke and Harrison Thomas as Sam Lesser. Fringe's Alex Kurtzman and Robert Orci are executive producers on this pilot, which adds more awesome to the overall badass cocktail. Did we mention that Joe Hill is the man behind this madness as well?

"

e due to the fact that the doors within the humble abode are portals to other dimensions and other ghostly happenings.

"

They are ?! I get the ghost key thing but not the dimension thing

They are ?! I get the ghost key thing but not the dimension thing
It's easier for the mainstream to understand, something that has to explained in a paragraph. Technically, the army of beasties waiting behind the Black Door, are from another dimension too. Kinda, like the physics of the T.A.R.D.I.S.