• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Locke & Key appreciation thread
2 2

2,982 posts in this topic

sent 4 L&K 1 Welcome to Lovecraft Special edition 9.8's to be signed by Joe Hill, and found out 1 got bumped to a 9.9!! Can you say Boo to the yaah???

I really hate you.

:jokealert:

That happened to me once with an L&K SS. In a blue label 9.8 - out a yellow label 9.9. It is rare but it happens.

So I am interested in getting into this series and am way late to the party. What is my best option? I know if I go with the trades I will then end up wanting 1st printings of the actual comics because that is how the collector in me works.

So anyone looking to sell some 1st print issues in VF to NM issue? :)

I can't wait for the new keys I just hope the convention stuff does not sell out at the con lol

So I am interested in getting into this series and am way late to the party. What is my best option? I know if I go with the trades I will then end up wanting 1st printings of the actual comics because that is how the collector in me works.

You can go with either trade or HC I'd just go check amazon & order what ever format you prefer ... It goes

welcome to love craft

head games

crown of shadows

keys to the kingdom

& then I think the new arc is called clockworks or some such which is coming out now

Edited by synch

This is definitely the point to jump on collecting the floppies, I mean right now! With the busted FOX pilot all the speculators jumped ship(again). Prices on first prints are going down as we speak. But... Sy-Fy is most likely moments away, from picking it up with NBC's cancelled The Event. You air L&K after Smackdown on Friday nights, you got a sure fire hit. Depending on the effects budget. lol

If you go through the trade route, you'll have an agonizing wait in between. :frustrated:

But... Sy-Fy is most likely moments away, from picking it up with NBC's cancelled The Event.

It's true that Sy-Fy was (briefly) looking at picking up both the Event and L&K, but they've since confirmed that they're passing on them both.

But... Sy-Fy is most likely moments away, from picking it up with NBC's cancelled The Event.

It's true that Sy-Fy was (briefly) looking at picking up both the Event and L&K, but they've since confirmed that they're passing on them both.

:cry: Tears of joy, Michael, Sy-Fy passed on it, tears of joy. How they do their effects budget scared me the most. Granted, the core story is about a broken family trying to rebuild, constantly bad CG and obvious green screening, would have been too distracting. I'm OK with this remaining a comic series. Granted, I would have enjoyed to see another perspective of it, but I guess it wasn't in the cards. :(

But... Sy-Fy is most l :censored: ikely moments away, from picking it up with NBC's cancelled The Event.

:censored::censored::censored::pullhair: oh wait syfy... we would only get half of season one out of them anyways doh!