• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Locke & Key appreciation thread
2 2

2,982 posts in this topic

Not likely soon for all I know. I stopped talking to them eons ago. Very disappointing.

I purchased a Stephen King Short Story grab bag with a mystery "comic" so I bit. I'll let you know what's in it. :)

;)

I'm getting ready to change my L&K registry set and put in my SS copies in place of the HG stuff. It's what I really like and I'm accumulating more and more SS for this set but it will NEVER be a total SS set like my Dark Tower Gunslinger Born. Hope to do it this weekend, maybe even tonight.

Cheryl, I was browsing your very impressive Alpha Flight registry set. Awesome collection. How did you come across so many high grade 80s and 90s comics?

Thank you!!!!!

TWO WORDS: Worldwide Comics :)

Doc Joe directed me to Stephen Ritter when I started collecting my AFs as Stephen was just starting to grade a huge collection he had purchased. I did purchase from Reynoldjay on eBay, ComicLink and some I even scored myself but the majority came from Ritter.

Cool. I've purchased a few raw books from WorldWide and was very pleased. I scored a really sweet copy of Strange Adventures #187 from there.

Edited by MadGenius

I got a Locke and Key 1 raw (9.8 IMO) for $2.50 :D

I'm now part of the club - kind of lol

oh how the mighty have fallen lol I don't regret a single purchase of my L&K collection though

Edited by synch

I'm both shocked and appalled! lol $40!!

Now ain't time to sell. :makepoint:

Somebody got a good deal. It looks like the actual thicker made first print too (the cover has more of a sephia color). Not the lighter & thinner 2009 SDCC "first print".

http://comics.www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/ComicDetail.aspx?PeopleComicID=137558&PeopleSetID=22115

Click on my link to my graded #4's and do side by side comparisons. :cool:

locke & key #1 should be 9.6ish ... #2 & ???... some other locke & key #1 .... I think maybe headgames .... GA did one for joe a while ago same one NEG saw joe at I think ...

The #2 I had personalized to me :) Now to just get them signed by grod

Edited by synch