• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Locke & Key appreciation thread
2 2

2,982 posts in this topic

locke & key #1 should be 9.6ish ... #2 & ???... some other locke & key #1 .... I think maybe headgames .... GA did one for joe a while ago same one NEG saw joe at I think ...

The #2 I had personalized to me :)Now to just get them signed by grod

I think this is becoming more of a key thing to do with SS books for this title as Gabriel's loyalty and co-creator status is making it more of a "Lee Kirby" team effort then just Joe's book now.

locke & key #1 should be 9.6ish ... #2 & ???... some other locke & key #1 .... I think maybe headgames .... GA did one for joe a while ago same one NEG saw joe at I think ...

I think this is becoming more of a key thing to do with SS books for this title as Gabriel's loyalty and co-creator status is making it more of a "Lee Kirby" team effort then just Joe's book now.

AND very hard to do since GR isn't as easily available as Joe for signings. Does anyone know if the duo will appear at SDCC this year?

AND very hard to do since GR isn't as easily available as Joe for signings. Does anyone know if the duo will appear at SDCC this year?

I don't know for sure, all I know Isreal is debuting a key there. It seems likely, even though they have had the wind knocked out of their sales because of the TV show. The book is still steaming along though.

I duno they were doing good selling these things long before the tv show .... if anything it boosted sales for a while but that is it I think they may ditch the legacy editions for a while & stick with exclusives to keep up "demand"

I'm still a fan, but the outlook is grim...
I agree. But, this has been happening since 2008 with the failed Disney deal(Dimension Pictures). You get used to it after a while. All I was looking foward to was another perspective on it to enjoy it more. Dismantling could mean assembling it in Vancouver where it's cheaper to film too, if another network scoops it up. I just try to keep my hopes up anyway.

I agree. But, this has been happening since 2008 with the failed Disney deal(Dimension Pictures). You get used to it after a while. All I was looking foward to was another perspective on it to enjoy it more. Dismantling could mean assembling it in Vancouver where it's cheaper to film too, if another network scoops it up. I just try to keep my hopes up anyway.

:devil:I've love to be able to crash the set :roflmao:

:devil:I've love to be able to crash the set :roflmao:

I would love to play Brinker Martin in a bit role.

Is that his name? hm

Hmmm. The reviewer never read Head Games apparently. So theories are that Fox wanted to continue courting J.J. Abrams and/or they were overextended with producing Terra Nova...

I predict J.J.'s involvement with Alcatraz will wane and Terra Nova will be hit or miss in the ratings. At least we're dealing with different Fox executives than the sub-geniuses that not only aired Firefly out of order, but aired the 2 part pilot episode Last...