• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bakers, Planet and Bronze Misc

27 posts in this topic

I'm going to be posting a couple of Baker Romance, Planet and a couple of Bronze comics.

:takeit: Trumps

Shipping 1-5 books $5.00

Will ship to Canada and internationally to known members for additional postage.

First up is Complete Romance by Avon. I forgot to scan the back cover but it's a really solid nice reasonable copy. It's almost not like a romance comic and more towards crime. Really and interesting read and it's a one story...it's almost like reading a play.

F/F- PQ is reasonable off white/cream no tanning. Great cover. Has a really light subscription crease on the cover.

:news: SOLD

img234.jpg

Lois Lane Giant 113 F. Has a printer crease running horizontal on front cover can be seen in scan. Also, back cover has a couple of printer creases running horizontal.

$10

img235.jpg

img236.jpg

Unexpected 7 issues F-/F range. Some of the backcovers have slight dirt marks but overall a nice cool set to have. Also, includes a 100 pager. $35 ($5 per issue) Shipping will also just be $5.00

img225-1.jpg

img226-1.jpg

img227.jpg

img228.jpg

img229.jpg

img230.jpg

img231.jpg

First up is Complete Romance by Avon. I forgot to scan the back cover but it's a really solid nice reasonable copy. It's almost not like a romance comic and more towards crime. Really and interesting read and it's a one story...it's almost like reading a play.

F/F- PQ is reasonable off white/cream no tanning. Great cover. Has a really light subscription crease on the cover.

$30

img234.jpg

:takeit:

Wartime Romances 15 SOLD (less than what I paid for it). PQ is Cream/off white. It's a VG. I bought it from Metro who had it at a 4.0. It's still well held together but as you can see also well read. It's a Baker cover no Baker on interior but still a really cool cover! There is some chipping to the bottom back cover.

img232.jpg

img233.jpg

$30

img234.jpg

:takeit:

Thank you :foryou:

Teen Age Romances 38 Classic Suggestive Cover! I don't think this one would have passed the comic code. Baker art on cover and interior. This one is a great one to have. I recently was able to upgrade so here is this one. I'd say G/VG on this one. Staple area is really delicate. It is still held together but just barely. Staple pull. Like I say, it's fragile in the staple area. Has some staining on back cover but doesn't effect interior. Some tanning on the inside covers but not heavy. PQ is cream.

It's a nice one to have without having to pay the big bucks for a high grade. I did see a few months ago one of these with a CGC around a 4.0 go for $170!

My price $65

TR38.jpg

TR38a.jpg

I had this one up for sale before but I'm lowering the price. This is a great reader copy of Planet 48.

Cover looks reasonable. VG. It's still a really nice solid book and a great reader copy to have with great front cover eye appeal. Has some slight rippling on the front and and there is some slight staining to the bottom front and staining to the spine area. This has resulted in rusty staples. It is still attached well together and the PQ isn't too bad off white/cream. The top staple does have some staple pull. Interior is nice and does not have any musty smell although there is some slight "wavy" impression through out book. It's still a pretty solid book and without the staining/ripple effect, I'm sure this would be a solid F.

SOLD

planet48a.jpg

planet48b.jpg

planet48c.jpg

Planet48d.jpg

zzz

My wife and I recently finished watching the entire Buffy run. Great show!! (thumbs u

I watched it on DVD too (as I worked nights and then subsequently didn't have FOX when it was on originally).

The writing is top notch and you can definitely tell the shows that Josh or Marni wrote even without seeing the credits!

My wife won't let me read the comics yet (although I have them all) because I haven't finished watching the 7th season.

Hush is probably my favorite episode (hence the .gif in my sig)

Sorry to derail... WHERE ARE THE PLANETS! :D

rust! :pullhair:

Nice book though and the price is good... sure it will be gone soon!

It's less than I paid for it but I also have another copy so I'm okay to let this one go :) No more Planets but this one for now.