• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This is just awesome!

14 posts in this topic

Is this authorized? If not, one email to the Frazettas, and this auction will be pulled.

It doesn't say that it is authorized or not. My guess is no, because he has this as an out...

This statue was NOT made from a "Kit". It is a solid piece of art.

So, it's probably not mass produced and really no different than somebody drawing a picture of Vampirella and selling it on eBay.

This is from the auction:

"Through a special arrangement with the Frazetta Family, and Milo’s Collectables, Death Dealer III was born. The series sold out as fast as Frazetta’s fans could buy them, and rapidly increased in value for any collector fortunate enough to get his or her hands on one. The Frazetta Website offered this piece “Hand Painted” by Mr. Frazetta himself, and quickly sold them for $2,500.00 each. Note: This is not the Hand painted piece by Frank Frazetta Sr."

Reading is fundamental, Dicey. All the bong resin and cheap hookers are starting to take their toll . . .

"Through a special arrangement with the Frazetta Family, and Milo’s Collectables, Death Dealer III was born. The series sold out as fast as Frazetta’s fans could buy them, and rapidly increased in value for any collector fortunate enough to get his or her hands on one. The Frazetta Website offered this piece “Hand Painted” by Mr. Frazetta himself, and quickly sold them for $2,500.00 each. Note: This is not the Hand painted piece by Frank Frazetta Sr."

Reading is fundamental, Dicey. All the bong resin and cheap hookers are starting to take their toll . . .

I don't have time for words. ^^

Cut and hand fabricated from a single piece of American Cheery Wood.

I don't think a 'cheery' wood is appropriate for the Death Dealer. :insane:

Nope, blame me. I was lazy. And stoned.

Over and out...

Time to break out the funds. Thanks for the heads up!

Kidding, of course.

Cheery Wood - so much for checking the listing ahead of time on the seller's part. Let me guess, someone emailed him about the spelling, because now it says "Cherry Wood" in bright red. Gotta love boardies!

lol