• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AF 15 3.5 blue "Thread closed"

79 posts in this topic

gazoontite !!!

Σας ευχαριστούμε

sneeze.gif

Here's a thought... english only for those of us who are phonetically impaired. :screwy:icon_lmao.gif

So..

1. A price SHOULD be listed. This is the ONLY thing wrong.

You guys are jumping all over this guy, because book is NOT in hand.

I heard not a PEEP when Schomburgs friend was offering an Action 1 that was not in hand.

I hear NOTHING again about all of the Pre-Sales of books that are coming back from CGC.

Should I start whistle blowing all of those threads?

Seriously another high point.

My theory is if you can not provide a scan of a book it should not be listed here.

Your books "on the way back from cgc" should not be listed here, only books in hand.

But we can always jump on this guys back. That is cool.

Yannis you need to kiss more azzz so that you just get praise for books you may eventually have in hand to sell.

I don't think this book is on the way back from CGC. He's not even certain if the book is available. :shrug:

Not really my point. I agree this was in the wrong place for the reason of not a specific selling price.

But I really think the book in hand should be part of the rules. There are 2 many factors that bother me with this.

Suppose I buy a book on the way back from CGC. I pay for said book, and for some reason it arrives with a cracked case. Then I am either issued a refund, or given the option to reholder. Regardless money was tied up, and there is no possibility of me getting what I paid for.

See where this can go wrong?

I think John had good intentions when he started this thread. I'm quite sure he will not make the same mistake again.
I agree. But the way this was handled was in extremely poor form by others. While he should have posted in possibly the dealers or even announcement thread. Just to "test the waters"

I think John had good intentions when he started this thread. I'm quite sure he will not make the same mistake again.
I agree. But the way this was handled was in extremely poor form by others. While he should have posted in possibly the dealers or even announcement thread. Just to "test the waters"

Yannis (John) has no problem with the exchange that occurred - I spoke with him. Why do you? :insane:

:gossip: It's not even his book :makepoint: There's so much heresay it makes my head spin :busy:

Yannis (John) has no problem with the exchange that occurred - I spoke with him. Why do you? :insane:

:gossip: It's not even his book :makepoint: There's so much heresay it makes my head spin :busy:

I just hate seeing people get ganged up on. I guess that bothers me. One guy pointing it out would be plenty. Plus, I have been very grumpy lately :foryou:

I just hate seeing people get ganged up on. I guess that bothers me. One guy pointing it out would be plenty. Plus, I have been very grumpy lately :foryou:

We were having late-night fun, more than anything else :whistle::foryou: You right-coasters forget, it get's pretty dull around here at night lol

We were having late-night fun, more than anything else :whistle::foryou: You right-coasters forget, it get's pretty dull around here at night lol

I miss all of the fun stuff. But my position on pre-sales stands. :sumo:

How have you been by the way? Havent spoken in a bit.

I'd like to take this opportunity to announce the eventual sale of a book that I'm currently saving up for. I'll be ready to buy it in two years and ready to sell it in four. Not even sure what book it is.

Any takers?

:jokealert::makepoint:

I'd like to take this opportunity to announce the eventual sale of a book that I'm currently saving up for. I'll be ready to buy it in two years and ready to sell it in four. Not even sure what book it is.

Any takers?

:jokealert::makepoint:

Outstanding! :applause::roflmao: