• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HeroesCon NC...June 19-21....

1,791 posts in this topic

These guys are all 'locals' too

Ring in if you're going

BigMike

Nerfherder-3

Zonker

Comics-n-ERB

Buttock

Marvelguy34

Green

Cloudofwit

Pinball

Jeb37917

Sterlingcomics

DrWatson

I may go depending on how things goes for me and the family.

Not local, but coming from New Jersey for this. And I believe Mazzman77 who is a good friend of mine is going.

So a New Yorker and a Jerseyite goe to a comic convention...

And neither could find a good slice of pie..

Dont you live down south, and your family is still in the city?

Yep. Spent more time in FLA now compared to NY. But I still consider myself a NYer.

Hmm.. Do you curse alot and drive with your middle finger hanging out the window while driving?

Oh.. wait that would be NJ

Not local, but coming from New Jersey for this. And I believe Mazzman77 who is a good friend of mine is going.

Yep. Spent more time in FLA now compared to NY. But I still consider myself a NYer.

Hmm.. Do you curse alot and drive with your middle finger hanging out the window while driving?

Nope, I do like hitting the high beams when people decide to camp out in the left lane.

just for the record, I am not against eating dinner :cloud9:
Thought we were going out anyways (shrug)
but of course, that is why I am not against it lol
Good! Because if you bailed I would have to boycott the Fla. Gators. And poke holes in all of your coke zero cans.

Nope, I do like hitting the high beams when people decide to camp out in the left lane.

Blinding slow moving azzhoes who dont know that slow moving traffic stays right :cloud9:

Blinding slow moving azzhoes who dont know that slow moving traffic stays right :cloud9:

I like the morse code approach. A few brief blink, followed by longer ones. Next comes the I'll ride your tail approach. Finally the dirty look as i drive by.