• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HeroesCon NC...June 19-21....

1,791 posts in this topic

Okay...I have decided that I will attend Charlotte and not Philly on this weekend BUT only if the 'Heels finish what they started and cut down the nets in a few weeks. If they don't I don't want to hear anything "North Carolina" until next November, hell I might have to stop talking to Arex until then hm

Jim

Way to GO HEELS!

I'm going and will be box diving and hanging out with everyone

If we are going to do a forum dinner might I reccomend that it not cost an arse load of money to attend?

There is a nice pizza/sandwich place a little ways away called stonewalls that is excellent.

I nominate Sal to organize it

Forum dinners need to be more about standing around & chatting with each other as much as possible before dinner and less about the actual dinner which usually is held at a long table that with the noise factor included makes it only possible to talk to those directly near you.

For example, at the last dinner MCMiles was just two seats away from me & I could barely hear a single thing he was saying to Transplant; who being three seats away from me was 100% inaudible.

I don't care about my steak. I care about talking comics. I don't get to do that very much at work.

Yeah, it was torture. I sat across from Bill Tupenny and had to talk to him the whole time.

:acclaim:

I just ran the numbers..Philly would definately be cheaper for me... There are no straight flights from Tampa to Charlotte..

Plus I already told BTK that I'd meet him that weekend, along with helping Danny getting some books signed.

Will be set up in normal spot (Booths 807 & 809) Stop by and say "hey" when you get a chance.

And as always I won't be able to bring everything so if there is something your looking for, drop me a pm and I will make sure to bring it (if I have it).

Right now it looks like the 50+ boxes of sets are going to have to stay in atlanta. I have a .pdf list, so if you don't feel like dollar box shopping let me know, i may have the whole set available.

See you in Charlotte!

Will be set up in normal spot (Booths 807 & 809) Stop by and say "hey" when you get a chance.

And as always I won't be able to bring everything so if there is something your looking for, drop me a pm and I will make sure to bring it (if I have it).

Right now it looks like the 50+ boxes of sets are going to have to stay in atlanta. I have a .pdf list, so if you don't feel like dollar box shopping let me know, i may have the whole set available.

See you in Charlotte!

WTTB Jeff :hi:

Here is a list of all the guests and exhibitors.

List

That's just the guests and exhibitors list :o

He will post the actually dealer list later, probably a month or so before the show.

I've confirmed and paid for my usual spot - booth 309 :banana:

See everybody there :hi:

All things being equal I'd probably go to heroes even though philly is literally in my back yard. But... my friend dave's wedding is on saturday of that weekend and WW has on site grading so... going to do philly this year... definitely want to get to heroes one of these days.