• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr Fake Variant Hooks One...

13 posts in this topic

Um that is not a variant confused.gif man you guys need to put a book out on this stuff - I know the thread up top, but think of the royalties, maybe overstreet would publish it. CGC BRONZE FORUM - A COLLECTORS GUIDE TO COMIC PRICE AND OTHER VARIANTS

Can I get my royalties in advance for the title. grin.gif

Um that is not a variant confused.gif man you guys need to put a book out on this stuff - I know the thread up top, but think of the royalties, maybe overstreet would publish it. CGC BRONZE FORUM - A COLLECTORS GUIDE TO COMIC PRICE AND OTHER VARIANTS

Can I get my royalties in advance for the title. grin.gif

It's really quite easy. If it says September, it aint a 30 cent variant.

I emailed the seller and gave him the full scoop and it seems he honestly didn't know when he listed.

Same here. Here's his response:

---------------

Hello Chris,

Thank you for pointing out my mistake. I will change it.

Thank you,

Cool Comics

----------------

This was about the Strange Tales book. It's a little confusing, actually, when you look it up in the OS. The Variant Line Item shows "185, 186-", making it look as if the variants go thru the rest of the run (up to #188). Could be an honest mistake?

Chris