• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Year's Comic Book Resolutions

54 posts in this topic

Stop buying random junk and focus on the Batman and Jumbo runs.

I need about 20 modern Batmans to finish my new look set (for the third time) and 160 and 158 to have Batman 155 to present. 140 to present by Dec 31, 2004 might be nice.

I'd also like to have a nice chunk of Jumbos, maybe half or more of the Sky Girl issues, which is 69 to 130. Ok, maybe a third or more, considering I have about 10 of them now.

Buy the last seven books I need to complete my collection of all Uncanny X-Men Silver Age Appearances (at that point I will also have the entire X-Men run).

Get more sketches at cons.

Like this one I got on Saturday!

Herebear

herobear.jpg

The coolest comic you haven't read, by Mike Kunkel.

The first issue of the second story is in this months Previews. 48 Pages for $3.50. If you have kids this book is mandatory, if you don't have kids then just pretend you do when you're buying it. thumbsup2.gif

1) To sell and/or (more likely) give away the remnants of my modern collection to clear up some space. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

2) To take full advantage of the highly anticipated Great Comic Book Market Crash of 2004 (now only 16 days away folks!) to pick up the rest of the books on my want list CHEAP... devil.gif

3) Once I've checked off the books on my want list, create a new want list and start all over again...'cause I love this hobby! thumbsup2.gif