• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rare/exciting/cool Golden Age

172 posts in this topic

Agreed, great sales and books Andy

Congrats to Bruce especially, now I see why you told me to hold off on that book you had your eye on.

(I hope this is not considered unnecessary idle banter, but rather showing support for the community) :P

Adventure Comics 51

App. 5.0/5.5

$450

One of my all time favorite Flessel covers. I bought an unrestored 6.0 for about three times this price, otherwise I would snag this one myself. Good cover colors. OW pages. Restoration includes: staple/spine reinforcement, tear seals, slight color touch.

adventure51.jpg

:takeit:

Congrats...on both the NA books..piper....I wanted them both along with the AA 61....very sweet looking copies.

Big thanks to Point Five for pointing out the thread to me while I was slaving away at work! :headbang:

Easy sales thread with the stuff he posted. Wish I had more money, I would have loved one of those Sandman Adventures as well. I hope he doesn't post an Adventure #79 at some point. Nice pick-up piper.

Bruce

i still want to know how a guy who said he couldn't get a job out of law school and then went to get (and is currently getting) his MBA finds the scratch for all these sweet books!! or is it that you hated being a lawyer, not that you couldn't find a job? true, i suppose i could have a room full of sweet books had I not sunk every penny of my savings into my house....

Lots of trading, buying, flipping and finding people willing to trust me with selling their stuff for them. It helps that I have a lot of down time with school.

As I've said to you before, perhaps you have inadvertently found your calling.

Will do, I dont think there is anyway this book is not coming home to papa :grin: Now I have to save up for the next decade so I can invert those numbers (thumbs u

Bruce

:cry:

but congrats!

Adventure Comics 51

App. 5.0/5.5

$450

One of my all time favorite Flessel covers. I bought an unrestored 6.0 for about three times this price, otherwise I would snag this one myself. Good cover colors. OW pages. Restoration includes: staple/spine reinforcement, tear seals, slight color touch.

adventure51.jpg

Will do, I dont think there is anyway this book is not coming home to papa :grin: Now I have to save up for the next decade so I can invert those numbers (thumbs u

Bruce

but congrats!

You can't have it all, Apollo Creed. Rocky's gotta get a piece once in a while. :baiting::foryou:

Bruce

but congrats!

You can't have it all, Apollo Creed. Rocky's gotta get a piece once in a while. :baiting::foryou:

(thumbs u

Adventure Comics 51

App. 5.0/5.5

$450

adventure51.jpg

(shrug)

i still want to know how a guy who said he couldn't get a job out of law school and then went to get (and is currently getting) his MBA finds the scratch for all these sweet books!! or is it that you hated being a lawyer, not that you couldn't find a job? true, i suppose i could have a room full of sweet books had I not sunk every penny of my savings into my house....

Lots of trading, buying, flipping and finding people willing to trust me with selling their stuff for them. It helps that I have a lot of down time with school.

As I've said to you before, perhaps you have inadvertently found your calling.

Sweet. And half a decade worth of post-graduate work will really come in handy slinging comics. :cry: