• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rare/exciting/cool Golden Age

172 posts in this topic

I would let you buy it off of me, but I dont want you to spend any money so you can keep bidding on that Action #1, I am just looking out for your interests. :baiting: Besides after looking at this book with those blinding colours you wont be able to appreciate your other books :o

Bruce

I would let you buy it off of me, but I dont want you to spend any money so you can keep bidding on that Action #1, I am just looking out for your interests. :baiting: Besides after looking at this book with those blinding colours you wont be able to appreciate your other books :o

Bruce

I still have regrets selling my 5.5 last year...just sellers remorse...

luckily, though, this purchase would have no effect on my action 1 pursuit :baiting:

Surprised you sold your copy, not a very high value book for you. Maybe its because I am in Canada but it seems like it one of those books kept in collections, like Amazing Man #22. And one of the best DC golden age covers.

Bruce

Flash 2

$800

Detroit Trolley copy. Cover detached, with bottom half of spine split. OW pages. Nice looking low grade copy.

Per PM . . . :takeit:

:cry: :cry: Congats on a great snag! Tough book! :golfclap:

Flash 2

$800

Detroit Trolley copy. Cover detached, with bottom half of spine split. OW pages. Nice looking low grade copy.

Per PM . . . :takeit:

:cry: :cry: Congats on a great snag! Tough book! :golfclap:

Thank you. This is a really tough book. Happy to purchase from a boardie.

Surprised you sold your copy, not a very high value book for you. Maybe its because I am in Canada but it seems like it one of those books kept in collections, like Amazing Man #22. And one of the best DC golden age covers.

Bruce

moment of weakness :cry: