• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Paypal eCheck

9 posts in this topic

OK, so I'm trying to send an eCheck through paypal and for some reason I don't have the option.

I do have a bank account attached to paypal but still no eCheck option.

I know paypal defaults to the paypal balance first and then the Bank and /or credit card but does that mean I can't send someone an eCheck?

Anyone know what the deal is?

Before you finalize your payment (ie send money) you should have a link that says payment options where you can then choose.

R.

No link :(

I've enven read through paypal help and they mention that you're supposed to click on "change" which I have and that you should see an "eCheck" radio button which I don't.

I'm beginning to think that this might be because of my paypal balance.

I've enven read through paypal help and they mention that you're supposed to click on "change" which I have and that you should see an "eCheck" radio button which I don't.

Easy enough to fix, send me your paypal balance, send the eCheck and then I will use your the paypal balance to buy a couple nice books from you. I'm always there for you, no need to thank me. :foryou:

Easy enough to fix, send me your paypal balance, send the eCheck and then I will use your the paypal balance to buy a couple nice books from you. I'm always there for you, no need to thank me. :foryou:

:kidaround: