• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

5 Comic Book Movies Way Worse Than 'Batman and Robin'

42 posts in this topic

I think only one of those movies had a theatrical release and the others were either straight to DVD or TV movies.

There's no way you can compare those movies to Batman and Robin because they were never intended to be huge money makers anyway.

Each of those did fine for it's intended audience.

The FF movie wasn't even suppose to be released at all and was made only to retain the license.

As kids, those movies were the shizznit and we loved every minute of them just like the crappy Isis and Shazam TV shows.

Call me :screwy: ... but I would so love to see that FF movie, just to see HOW awful it truly was! lol

we loved every minute of them just like the crappy Isis and Shazam TV shows.

I LOVED THOSE SHOWS!!! That's what was on Saturday morning cartoons while I was growing up! That an and hour-and-a-half of (UNCENSORED!) Bugs Bunny/Warner Bros. cartoons!!!

Ah, nostalgia...

-slym

we loved every minute of them just like the crappy Isis and Shazam TV shows.

I LOVED THOSE SHOWS!!! That's what was on Saturday morning cartoons while I was growing up! That an and hour-and-a-half of (UNCENSORED!) Bugs Bunny/Warner Bros. cartoons!!!

Ah, nostalgia...

-slym

I miss those days! :cloud9:

I never did get to see the Doc Strange movie....I'd like to see it, is it available on DVD.? GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I'm sure the local boot-legger attending your local comic convention would be happy to provide a copy for you.