• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicConnect Reserves

47 posts in this topic

give CC /metro credit...I pm'd for reserves and got them in no time... and, I was right, I was within $50 of the reserve...info like that is valuable to me as a bidder... had I of been $200 off, I was done, but that close and it makes me say "bid away!"

give CC /metro credit...I pm'd for reserves and got them in no time... and, I was right, I was within $50 of the reserve...info like that is valuable to me as a bidder... had I of been $200 off, I was done, but that close and it makes me say "bid away!"

Yeah but they know you'll be dropping a mortgage in their laps any day now.

:makepoint:

Wonder if I'd get the same treatment.

hm

hm

doh!

hm

Oh you would definitely get the treatment...

hm

Oh you would definitely get the treatment...

Remember that old 70's movie with the black dude. What was that called?

Oh yea! SHAFT..

the book I want, black hood 10, has a reserve I wish I knew. I'm high bidder at $500 but reserve isn't met :(

that's my book i consigned! i'm withdrawing my reserve just to make you buy a book of mine! i don't care how much i lose, it's worth it to me to have you on my customer list. OH, HAPPY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait, it's not my book. setback, but i can handle it.

I suspect $500 isn't going to cut it regardless of how many multiples of guide that book might currently be at. I have no idea but I would venture to guess that you couldn't break reserve with a $1,200 bid. (shrug) You just don't see these in high grade copies very often and it is a Church copy to boot.

My max is higher that $500. Thats just what the bid is at.

I am willing to go higher. Maybe your right that 1K+ will do it hm

I wanna put this run together in high grade and this is a good starting point :banana: