• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ya'll like to see books, right?

33 posts in this topic

I have shown some of my Golden Age and pre-Golden Age books here in the past. But I have not shown much of my other stuff, besides my ASM 1, 2 and other ASM.

So, I am going to post some here, just to share (show them off), because I never get any visitors that want to see them, and what use are they if I don't get to show them to somebody?

Pics that look like duplicates, are duplicates. Some were bought from members here. Some are OO. I do have many many books I want to share, but scanning is such a chore. I am in the mood tonight and so, here are some I picked out of drawer #1. I do not have my books stored in any order, so they are not shown in any particular order.

7348avengers-4front.jpgImage Hosting

6958batman-209-front001.jpgImage Hosting

8549batman-387-front.jpgImage Hosting

9993brave-and-bold-front.jpgImage Hosting

Thanks guys. As you may know, my main focus has been Golden Age Gerber scarcities (until I recently got bit by the CGC SS bug, dang nab it). But I grew up with this stuff. I was mostly a Marvel guy except for Batman.

I am posting them as they come out of the drawers, except for the ones that are beaters (not too many of those). Even though, some of these may look like beaters when compared to ones owned by the "big boys" in the game.

Anyway. I will try to post something for everyones appetite. This scanning is a chore, but it is cold out and I'm in the mood.

None of my books are for sale, except those that I post on "for sale" in the appropriate place, or those I respond to in the "wanted" section. That is difinitely not why I am doing this.

8429aa-1-15-center-front.jpgImage Hosting

2380aa-1-40-center-front.jpgImage Hosting

6327abc-front.jpgImage Hosting

5347asm-annual-1-center-front.jpgImage Hosting