• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BLACK WIDOW in Iron Man 2!

62 posts in this topic

I'd hit that like a one armed drummer. it stole something it's on my side of the back seat. :banana:

scarlett-johansson-x-1008-def-18104916.jpg

fixed that for ya :grin:

Double fix.

1236740758642.gif

blanklook.jpg

You do have good taste in women,but your starting to frighten me. And remember now, thats somebodys daughter. (tsk)

DRX

Not mine. And she's older than 18. ^^

I was thinking Jessica Biel...

I'd hit that so hard, whoever could pull me out would be the King of England. :banana:^^

jessica-biel-butt.jpg

Maybe it would be a chance for Scarlet to show some toughness (for once).

Not likely. She doesn't have a tough bone in her body.

You guys are nuts, Scarlet is gonna be great as BW. I think Kate's a bad choice because once costumes are all said and done hers would look very similar to the one she wore in Underworld. Audience members would say "What's the girl from those crappy Underworld movies doing in Iron Man 2? Are there vampires in this thing"?

That's way to easy... tell me you set someone up for that.

You guys are nuts, Scarlet is gonna be great as BW. I think Kate's a bad choice because once costumes are all said and done hers would look very similar to the one she wore in Underworld. Audience members would say "What's the girl from those crappy Underworld movies doing in Iron Man 2? Are there vampires in this thing"?

Tony Stark was perfect. Rhodes was perfect. Why ruin it now with someone who won't work?

That's way to easy... tell me you set someone up for that.

:devil: