• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: What's your favorite color?

93 posts in this topic

Could you please just shut up...

Dude, again not cool

this coming from a guy who is starting another pressing thread.....are you the pot or the kettle?

What other pressing thread?? Think you got your wires crossed there Dale

He means "another" as there are already 20-30 threads on this very subject - not that you previously started a different pressing thread :gossip:

Yeah, if you guys keep bumping it it WILL. So if you keep bumping it you you obviously enjoy these threads. My fault, but please let this thread die.

Wow, it's amazing the change of heart 23 minutes can bring. lol

Yeah, if you guys keep bumping it it WILL. So if you keep bumping it you you obviously enjoy these threads. My fault, but please let this thread die.

You're the ringmaster so make it a new and fantastic topic and blow our socks off toetap.gif

I actually wanted to discuss it, but obviosuly that's not possible.. I guess.

And yes, I can dig up old threads but what if I wanted to voice MY opinions?

:whatev:

:sorry: But its been discussed, to death!

You're the ringmaster so make it a new and fantastic topic and blow our socks off toetap.gif

I had my socks blown off once. That was an expensive 23 minutes.

And yes, I can dig up old threads but what if I wanted to voice MY opinions?

:whatev:

What is your opinion?