• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: What's your favorite color?

93 posts in this topic

Can we just give this guy a strike instead of waiting for 3 or 4 people who contribute something worthwhile to the boards to get them for getting into it over this?

Not cool. That's all I'll say. If I understood you correctly. (shrug)

If in 2 years of reading pressing threads, you haven't been able to gauge the feelings of almost every person on this board, then one more thread isn't going to clue you in. This is a mess-starting thread and you darn well knew it before you posted it. And every last one of these threads ends with strikes/suspensions for otherwise well-behaved board members. So I'm offering a viable alternative. If you're old enough in board age to know better, you get the strike. Start attacking the problem at the distribution level instead of just the (comic) DEALERS. Yeah, I can be heated and still make a funny. Go me.

-Rob-

What is with all the hostility?

I will never be able to wrap my head around people having a giant hissy fit over someone discussing a topic that interests them on a board designed for discussions.

It is not hard to avoid this thread. There has to be at least 20 threads on here right now that hold no interest for me. I make the decision not to click on them and read them.

Avenger wants to have a go at a pressing thread and toss his opinion out there, then more power to him. It does not take a lot of effort to skip right on by this thread.

If the thread still had the orignal title I would have avoided this thread. Now it says "What is your favorite color" So I was curious as to why so many people have responded to this OT question.

Then I see it is another pressing question. Pressing threads are like scabs. You know you shouldn't pick at them, but you always do.

I was once in an elevator with a woman that I had only known for about 7 minutes, and I was wearing a pink shirt. She says "Nice shirt", to which I replied "I like pink. Giggidy." She tried to act offended, but ended up giggling. It was a great afternoon.

I was once in an elevator with a woman that I had only known for about 7 minutes, and I was wearing a pink shirt. She says "Nice shirt", to which I replied "I like pink. Giggidy." She tried to act offended, but ended up giggling. It was a great afternoon.

Ill have to remember this one next time am on an elevator...in a pink shirt...with a woman I barely know! lol

Usually I just do the "So how's the rash doing?" or the "Was that you?" lines hm