• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

City of Kandors books

11 posts in this topic

Hello again guys moved to a new thread to just focus.

They are all going to auction as many of you know (my first baby on the way)so I thought Id share while trying to redeem myself for my initial blunder on my other post .Pics of me and family and comic book room on the appropriate threads.

Please tell me ASAP if this is wrong, bad, dumb, rude, out of line, foreign, misplaced, taboo, or just not me ...well you get the picture

There are some others on "Letters to Comic book lovers" thread.

Oh and I am a horrible speller etc..... deal with it or call your mom,now come close and lets all hug.I'll try to post daily till I get tired or the wife gives me that look.

Jeremy

original reciepts are mostly all available if anyone is interested ...that kind of thing interests me.

Vamp 1,David T Alexander think 1990

Vampirella10001.jpg

Vampirella10002.jpg

Marketplace 2 dealer copies from San Diego show ,Don Cook Paper Moon Comics

comicbookmarketplace10001.jpg

Savage Tales 1 JC Comics NJ 1991

SavageTales10001.jpg

SavageTales10002.jpg

Secrets behind comics,William“Bill" Sarill estate sold to me by Bechara Maolouf 1990 I think.

Secretsbehindthecomics0001.jpg

Secretsbehindthecomics0002.jpg

Spectacular Spiderman 2 David T. Alexander mail order

SpecSpideman19680001.jpg

SpecSpideman19680002.jpg

Thanks HT.And thanks for the ok. I will post some more tonight.

I have almost the whole run of CBM ....just love it.I was pretty sad also when it ended.

Jeremy

Some nice stuff JR. I really like the CBM #2. My favorite fanzine/prozine, I was so crabby when then cancelled it.

It's fine to create this post in comics general. When you go to sell your stuff elsewhere there is a thread in comics market to pimp those sales.

I never realized Stan was such a nerd. lol

Nah. The guy that created 90% of the comic characters in the past 60 years is a studly jock.

:screwy:

Thanks HT.And thanks for the ok. I will post some more tonight.

I have almost the whole run of CBM ....just love it.I was pretty sad also when it ended.

Jeremy

Some nice stuff JR. I really like the CBM #2. My favorite fanzine/prozine, I was so crabby when then cancelled it.

It's fine to create this post in comics general. When you go to sell your stuff elsewhere there is a thread in comics market to pimp those sales.

I also have almost the entire run. I just about closed my LCS file when they quit publishing it as there aren't many modern titles I still buy.

I was ready to post a bunch more today guys but this morning my 2 1/2 year old Gateway wouldn’t start ...hard drive failure ...everything is on there. Really hoping the Geek Squad can recover my stuff.

So I'll be back later ...maybe

Dont buy Gateway.

Atlas comic lover,please email me as all my addresses are lost

Jeremy

Nah. The guy that created 90% of the comic characters in the past 60 years is a studly jock. :screwy:

According to this ad, he's a combination of The Marlboro Man and Tom Selleck. :insane:

75796.jpg.e6326a1c2599ce03764fc306621350fa.jpg

Nah. The guy that created 90% of the comic characters in the past 60 years is a studly jock. :screwy:

According to this ad, he's a combination of The Marlboro Man and Tom Selleck. :insane:

He looks like the Brawny guy. :roflmao:

I used to read Pizzazz. ^^

Nah. The guy that created 90% of the comic characters in the past 60 years is a studly jock.

:screwy:

Now, I could totally see his classmates touting him in secondary school: "Stuttering Stanley, Stuttering Stanley" !!!! :eek: ....kiddddding!