• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So, what are you nerds.....

228 posts in this topic

OH MY GOD WHY WAS I AT THE FOOD STORE AND I MISSED SEEING THIS THREAD START.

Tell me more about this strange place, what is this Food Store you speak of?

It's called Wegmans and it's like a gift from the gods. In about 15 minutes I'll be at the gym, if you'd like me to explain that one as well. (It's a place fat chics go for about 3 weeks at the start of the new year and then quit because they aren't getting rapid results.)

truer words have never been spoken. January to March is the worst time at the gym with the new years crowd. Luckily they drop off by april and avoid the beach for the summer

It's where Nerf prowled for chicks in his 20's.

you are still tryin' to learn something...

sad. real sad...

Lighten up man, everyone's is just goofing around. Did you really expect anything different when you made that first post in this thread?

But yeah, I'm sad.

I know this topic in this thread passed, but I just wanted to say that deer meat is rather yummy, but I only ever had at it an ex's house. He later dumped me for being too nerdy for him. Go figure.

Women should be seen and not heard.

(tsk)

It's called Wegmans and it's like a gift from the gods. In about 15 minutes I'll be at the gym, if you'd like me to explain that one as well. (It's a place fat chics go for about 3 weeks at the start of the new year and then quit because they aren't getting rapid results.)

truer words have never been spoken. January to March is the worst time at the gym with the new years crowd. Luckily they drop off by april and avoid the beach for the summer

Thankfully, they drop like flies around Valentines Day since my gym is so expensive. But man, there's still some stragglers.

Thankfully, they drop like flies around Valentines Day since my gym is so expensive. But man, there's still some stragglers.

Yeah. You wouldn't want anyone who's overweight going to the gym would you? :screwy:

sounds like experience talking for both you and Mr. Watson...

Just because you haven't seen a honey hole since birth don't give the license

to talk jealous trash to those that have had their share.

Anyway, you guys keep working on ways to win Lauren's favor

I am sure this is it...

;)

You kill me! :roflmao:

Don't say I never did anything nice for you. I'm going to try to explain this thread to you slowly. MCMiles posted as poking fun at the fanboys who were drooling when BL came to the boards, it had nothing to do with BL really. You took it too personally instead of seeing it as a semi-mocking of the fanboy stereotype that it was.

In turn, you posted a far too serious BRAGGING type post. Problem is, it's so easy for people to say they were playas back in the day that 1) people assume your lying and 2) no one cares anyway. Further, even in your bragging post, we have no way of knowing the quality of the talent that you say you went home with. The posters so far have been teasing you about this point as well. As CGCWorld points out, sometimes quality is more important than quantity.

In summary, you're taking this thread and yourself far too seriously. Lighten up Francis.

^^

Yeah. You wouldn't want anyone who's overweight going to the gym would you? :screwy:

Was about to make the same comment.

sad. real sad...

Don't worry about Micheal...he already has an eleven and it'd be impossible to trade up.

As for your "younger days", leaving the bar with two fives, still doesn't make a ten.

Jim

Why are you guys jumping on Nerf? Maybe he did have two elevens. So what?

Maybe I can have two elevens right now on top of the 11.5 I already have. So what?

Why the one-up-manship?

As I just stated Roy, it's called goofing off. Nerf is taking the brunt because he set the bar for the one-up-manship, and actually I didn't see anyone else trying one up anything till your post just now.

Anyway, I'll apologize to Nerf, I really meant nothing mean. The whole thread was just to poke fun at ourselves, and possibly point out to some people that they can be a little creepy when women come on here.

I am sure this is it...

;)

Don't say I never did anything nice for you. I'm going to try to explain this thread to you slowly. MCMiles posted as poking fun at the fanboys who were drooling when BL came to the boards, it had nothing to do with BL really. You took it too personally instead of seeing it as a semi-mocking of the fanboy stereotype that it was.

In turn, you posted a far too serious BRAGGING type post. Problem is, it's so easy for people to say they were playas back in the day that 1) people assume your lying and 2) no one cares anyway. Further, even in your bragging post, we have no way of knowing the quality of the talent that you say you went home with. The posters so far have been teasing you about this point as well. As CGCWorld points out, sometimes quality is more important than quantity.

In summary, you're taking this thread and yourself far too seriously. Lighten up Francis.

next thing you know, you are going to be telling me that

YOU'RE joking...

:roflmao:

sad. real sad...

Don't worry about Micheal...he already has an eleven and it'd be impossible to trade up.

As for your "younger days", leaving the bar with two fives, still doesn't make a ten.

Jim

Maybe I can have two elevens right now on top of the 11.5 I already have. So what?

Why the one-up-manship?

As I just stated Roy, it's called goofing off. Nerf is taking the brunt because he set the bar for the one-up-manship, and actually I didn't see anyone else trying one up anything till your post just now.

Anyway, I'll apologize to Nerf, I really meant nothing mean. The whole thread was just to poke fun at ourselves, and possibly point out to some people that they can be a little creepy when women come on here.

"a little creepy"?

Talk about an understatement.

You mis-understand my point, a lot of people, over weight or not, who start workout routines at gyms at the begining of the new year, usually stop going anywhere from 3 weeks to 2 months after they start since they aren't getting the results they want, quickly. I'm all about people wanting to lead a healthy life style, however it's just a fact that people do that. It makes the gym's more crowded, and then after March it settles down. Nothing wrong with it, and I wasn't trying to be mean, just trying to keep up with the humor the rest of you have here.

I know this topic in this thread passed, but I just wanted to say that deer meat is rather yummy, but I only ever had at it an ex's house. He later dumped me for being too nerdy for him. Go figure.

Women should be seen and not heard.

(tsk)

doh!

I am sure this is it...

;)

The WTTB Baltimore Lauren thread was a joke. It wasnt a bunch of drooling fan boys. It just pizzed people off so we kept bumping t..

I am sure this is it...

;)

The WTTB Baltimore Lauren thread was a joke. It wasnt a bunch of drooling fan boys. It just pizzed people off so we kept bumping t..

No. The WTTB thread was pretty pathetic, actually.

sad. real sad...

Jim

Why the one-up-manship?

And I wasn't getting upset at anyone. Nerf did leave himself a little open and I felt the dogs where going in for the kill....so sue me...I'm always a sucker for the (figuratively speaking) little guy.

S'all good.

(thumbs u

Why the one-up-manship?

:o :o :o

Define "on top of"

:whistle:

I am sure this is it...

;)

That thread contained all kinds of creepy.