• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your probably never going to see this many scarce golden age books in one thread

22 posts in this topic

I am going to try and sell this group to the boards first.If it doesn't sell it will probably go to one of the auction houses

What you get is something I have collected for many many many years.

In this group you get 9 of the 13 books in the Census and 1 reader copy.

There is one graded one missing from the picture.

Asking price is $1950.00 or B.O. I would prefer a money order on this because Paypal fees will be really high.Price includes shipping and insurance.

The roller coaster is for sale as well just ask.

The reader copy is good

The rest are as follows

CGC 7.5 Off White

CGC 7.5 Off White Crippen copy

CGC 6.0 Cream to Off White

CGC 6.0 Cream to Off White

CGC 5.5 Off White

CGC 5.0 Cream to Off White

CGC 2.5 Brittle pages

CGC 2.5 light tan to Off White

CGC 2.5 Cream to Off White cover detached pc of tape on centerfold

kokomics001.jpg

Wow what a group. I have a slabbed 5.0 copy myself. I love the cover of this book for some strange reason. It's simple yet powerful.

Good luck with the sale and everything.

Well, there you go. You can own 10 of the 13 graded copies. That would be pretty cool.

From Heritage:

"Is this a Jack Kirby cover? Well, the Jack Kirby Checklist lists it as such, and the art does have some of the artist's characteristic touches. It's signed "JCA," but since Kirby, whose real name was Jacob Kurtzberg, used various aliases like "Jack Curtiss" before settling on the Kirby name, that doesn't preclude this being the work of the "King."

Features the Duke of Darkness and the Menace

lf-1.jpg

If you sell any separately, let me know! (thumbs u

I was thinking he should sell off just a few too.

This sort of thing floods the market... lol

How much for the roller coaster?

Its a scale model of the Cyclone Roller Coaster that was at Crystal Beach in Ontario.It was on display in a museum in Ridgeway, Ontario for a few years. It was built by a man who rode it when he was younger.He was a tinsmith in the U.S Army.I was hoping to get $500.00 for it, my cost many many years ago.

John