• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday BaltimoreLauren

116 posts in this topic

No, just ignored me and decided he was too good for me after 6 years. Go figure.

He broke up with you on your birthday?! After six years?

That's a Richard move, no doubt. Especially since that's over 25% of each others' lives, at your age. If I was planning to break up with someone, I'd grin & bear it through their birthday, and do it privately at least a week later.

Ah well, at least he didn't e-mail you the breakup notice.

No, just ignored me and decided he was too good for me after 6 years. Go figure.

That's a Richard move, no doubt. Especially since that's over 25% of each others' lives, at your age. If I was planning to break up with someone, I'd grin & bear it through their birthday, and do it privately at least a week later.

Doesn't sound like he broke up with her, just like they had an underwhelming moment.

How could he break up with a girl with eyes like that? Impossible. ;)

Doesn't sound like he broke up with her, just like they had an underwhelming moment.

How could he break up with a girl with eyes like that? Impossible. ;)

:luhv:^^

If he did that his body would be lost in the Chesapeake Bay, and he knows it.

Speaking of email dumping, that once happened to me! Except it was on someone's blog, in Japanese. I saw it before I went to school one morning when I was 15. Thankfully I speak/read/write Japanese so it was no biggie. The reason he dumped me was pretty stupid, but you know, to each his own.

Looks like I'm way late to the party. Hope you had a great birthday. :applause:

:gossip: You're brave posting those pics. College girls, comic books, a birthday party with booze...a single comic nerd's dream come true... :insane:

lol

The guy ignores you on your Birthday hm Maybe Im off on this one but it sounds as if this guy needs to be kicked to the curb. IMHO

Speaking of email dumping, that once happened to me! Except it was on someone's blog, in Japanese. I saw it before I went to school one morning when I was 15. Thankfully I speak/read/write Japanese so it was no biggie. The reason he dumped me was pretty stupid, but you know, to each his own.

(tsk) You just told the boards you were now single.

(tsk) You just told the boards you were now single.

I may just be by the end of the week...But aren't most of you married anyhow? (tsk)

Welcome To The Boards!

Thank you bb. :banana:

But aren't most of you married anyhow? (tsk)

Well, I definitely wasn't going down that path after a long, happy marriage.

Just glad that if someone doesn't appreciate you, it's a good thing to see them out the door though painful initially. Good riddance!

May he be probbed repeatedly from aliens visiting from Sector 105.6.2.33

sFun_abduct2.gif