• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Age Sale Round 2. ASM 1, AF 15, Showcase 4 and more! PRICE DROP

13 posts in this topic

Going to try this again after some technical difficulties with eBay saw my auctions ended by the site since I guess I have to accept paypal and paypal only over there.

My accepted payments: personal or cashier's check; money order paypal and (if you're in the New York area) in person exchanges.

Returns are allowed on raw and CGC books, but I must be notified within 3 days of receipt of the book and the book must be returned to me within 7 days of receipt.

Time payments are accepted and can be negotiated.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand away we go:

First up:

Amazing Spider-Man #1. VG+ (4.5) OW/W. Yours for: $3,500 $3,300

ASM1frontraw.jpg

ASM1back.jpg

Next:

Amazing Fantasy 15. CGC 4.0 OW/W. Yours for: $7,300 $7,000

AF15CGC40Front.jpg

AF15CGC40back.jpg

AF15Frontlabelcgc40.jpg

More to come...

Odd... I thought I just saw that same AF #15 for sale here a short time ago with the same blurry photo. I might be wrong - there seems to be so many of them popping nowadays.

Nice books and good luck!

You did. I listed it for sale about 3 weeks ago, then put it on eBay and had my listing ended because I offered to accept money orders and personal checks.

Odd... I thought I just saw that same AF #15 for sale here a short time ago with the same blurry photo. I might be wrong - there seems to be so many of them popping nowadays.

Nice books and good luck!

You did. I listed it for sale about 3 weeks ago, then put it on eBay and had my listing ended because I offered to accept money orders and personal checks.

Ah, so I'm NOT going crazy!

X-Men 1: FA/GD (1.5) CR/OW pages. Presents like a 2.5 or 3.0 but interior "remodeling" hammers the grade. Book is complete and totally readable, however the white strips under the panels are cut out on some pages. Not all, just some. Again, book is complete from a readability standpoint. Yours for: $550 $525

XMen1front.jpg

XMen1back.jpg