• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Test (Andrew Martine) Found dead (Former WWE Champion)

12 posts in this topic

I heard he'd been working for the government since '77, knocking over Marxist republics in South America. Maybe it was a political killing or something?

Maybe. Maybe someone's picking off costumed wrestlers.

I heard he'd been working for the government since '77, knocking over Marxist republics in South America. Maybe it was a political killing or something?

He was 2 when he started working for them? Wow... they are getting more mature these days.

lol

Still, that is sad news...

-slym

I do not know who this guy is since I have not watched the soap opera channels in 10 years, but this actor who played in the TV show WWE and currently TNA was found dead friday night. He was 33.

Wonder if Steriods gunna be behind it.

Unless it was an accident (drowning, falling and hitting head, etc...) or foul play it's going to be drugs, and probably a drug cocktail that includes steroids.

:sorry:

lol lol lol:signfunny:

Guys......lets not joke about this...someone died. I understand freedom of speech and all that....but the guy was 33....now parents have to deal with burying their child....so what if he wrestled....some of you are right....he was a big name...he was also a SUPER nice guy...very kind to his fans.....this is a sad loss....