• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

O'Barr's "The Crow" love
7 7

2,755 posts in this topic

Here is a chance to get a complete Crow 1-4 CGC set. I am not affiliated with the seller. The seller also has a CP1 for sale. Could be worth making an offer for anyone interested. (thumbs u

-William

:popcorn:

Here is a chance to get a complete Crow 1-4 CGC set. I am not affiliated with the seller. The seller also has a CP1 for sale. Could be worth making an offer for anyone interested. (thumbs u

-William

I was watching that, then I remembered that I don't collect those books. :blush:

-William

I was watching that, then I remembered that I don't collect those books. :blush:

Plus, you know you're going after that Crow 1 CGC 9.8 that Joe posted on Ebay.

:luhv:

JoeJoeJoe... Wish this didn't remind me of how worthless I am right now. Not that I needed a reminder :shy: I still hope to own one someday, just can't yet.
I thought it was a case of "abracadabra", meaning POOF! and all the #1 CGC 9.8's were hoarded away in one collection. :baiting:

William :hi:

:gossip:Can't wait to start my 9.9 run when my title ends in 14 issues.

I remember only a few years ago as a young Crow collector being blown away by William/Abracadabra's incredible collection shot, with all those books spread out across his bed.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find a large enough bed to mirror the photo. :insane:

Crow_goodies007.jpg

:whee:

I remember only a few years ago as a young Crow collector being blown away by William/Abracadabra's incredible collection shot, with all those books spread out across his bed.

Crow_goodies007.jpg

We're not worthy (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

Yes you are. :foryou:

This was a post to motivate fellow fans they can do the same. Not to brag.

All it took was three years of dedicated searching and loads of patience.

It's about time you got that pic posted :baiting:(worship)

I've got the patience and dedication, but I passed 3 years of searching over 15 years ago. You, my friend, are the exceptional exception.

Hope your birthday was excellent!!

Thank you, William.

:luhv:

Crow_goodies007.jpg

JUNK! Just kidding you are the man Nick,thanx for building my own Crow collection. (worship)

Crow_goodies007.jpg

JUNK! Just kidding you are the man Nick,thanx for building my own Crow collection. (worship)

Not one 9.9? :baiting:

Yes you are. :foryou:

This was a post to motivate fellow fans they can do the same. Not to brag.

All it took was three years of dedicated searching and loads of patience.

All the graded Crow collectors are going "We're gonna need a bigger boat!" now. :ohnoez:

Jaws250610165917jaws_1.jpg

The only way I'll get the top Registry Set spot now, is if I start dating someone rich like Shakira.

hm

All the graded Crow collectors are going "We're gonna need a bigger boat!" now. :ohnoez:

Jaws250610165917jaws_1.jpg

The only way I'll get the top Registry Set spot now, is if I start dating someone rich like Shakira.

hm

:roflmao:

You, Jen, and William set the foundation for everyone else.

(worship):foryou: