• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

O'Barr's "The Crow" love
7 7

2,755 posts in this topic

I cant find a solid 3 to save my life!

I've got one coming back from CGC one day.

:foryou:

Fast Track = Worth It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me about it! doh!

just added to the collection...

[/img]

[/img]

crow4002.jpg

Fantastic!!! I cant find a solid 3 to save my life!

They are out there, it's all what you are willing to pay. ;)

To be honest, I have a slew of HG raw Crow books, but honestly aside from a few people here, most are really cheap.

I read WTB threads all the time, and own many books that people look for. Unfortunately, my raw 9.8 copper coolness is not to be had for $3 shipped lol ( an example of an offer I was PM'd)

I did own, for a very short time, the absolute SHARPEST Crow 1 CGC 9.8 you would ever see. And when I sold it, I got the price I wanted.

Sometimes if you want it bad enough, ya gotta MANNUP :sumo:

I do wish you luck though, they are extremely tough books, but a great CA run to own (thumbs u

Thanks (thumbs u

I can go as high as 10 on shipping lol.

[/img]

[/img]

crow4002.jpg

To be honest, I have a slew of HG raw Crow books, but honestly aside from a few people here, most are really cheap.

I read WTB threads all the time, and own many books that people look for. Unfortunately, my raw 9.8 copper coolness is not to be had for $3 shipped lol ( an example of an offer I was PM'd)

I did own, for a very short time, the absolute SHARPEST Crow 1 CGC 9.8 you would ever see. And when I sold it, I got the price I wanted.

I do wish you luck though, they are extremely tough books, but a great CA run to own (thumbs u

Thanks (thumbs u

I can go as high as 10 on shipping lol.

You are my new, bestest friend. I heart u :luhv:

crow4004.jpg

crow4003.jpg

crow4002.jpg

crow4001.jpg

:cloud9:

Someday, those who want rare, high grade Copper rarities will either pay what the books are really worth...or they will be replaced by people who will.

:)

Unfortunately, my raw 9.8 copper coolness is not to be had for $3 shipped lol ( an example of an offer I was PM'd)

That offer still stands, dude.

And Sean can pick them up in Chicago...that offer's worth twice as much now....jump on it dude!!!

Did someone say there aren't enough Crow 3 first printings in 9.8?

:shy:

Is this another 9.8 I am NOT going to get a shot at from you?

If anyone is bidding on the Crow 1 Second Print CGC 9.6 that is on Ebay currently, please be careful.

The Crow 1 2nd print CGC 9.6

This same seller had a buyer account before (c.knupp), won this book from me, and then tried to claim:

1. She never received the book.

2. She never authorized the payment.

Not long after, her account was shut down and the chargeback she attempted was rejected by Ebay/PayPal. She is now back under a new account, same city/state, selling this book and other items.

I have already called Ebay and notified them, which an inexperienced rep made the mistake of confirming the name and address from the old account. This seller and her account have been reported.

Got a couple of nice on sites being signed by O'Barr and graded. :wishluck:

Got a couple of nice on sites signed by O'Barr and already graded :whistle:

I hope it worked out well for you.

My kids pooped out on me early...I couldn't stick around to see what got done. Maybe tomorrow. :wishluck: